Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Chakra Reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Chakra Reserves I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Chakra Reserves I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Chakra Reserves I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Chakra Reserves I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Chakra Reserves I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Chakra Reserves I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Chakra Reserves I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Chakra Reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Chakra Reserves I_vote_lcapChakra Reserves I_voting_barChakra Reserves I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Chakra Reserves I_vote_lcapChakra Reserves I_voting_barChakra Reserves I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Chakra Reserves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soran
Admin
Soran

Chakra Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Reserves   Chakra Reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Chakra Reserves

There have been quite a number of people putting applications that state they have a abnormally high chakra reserve. Normally this is not a issue until we have mass numbers wanting the same thing. Because of this issue we have come up with a guide that not only dictates how much of an increase one gets, but also who will be allowed to have it.

How to obtain:
No one is allowed to have increase chakra reserves unless specifically allowed to by the Admins. Now before you go rushing and badgering our beloved Admins, makes sure your character as at least these following reason for having it.
  1. Your character is apart of a clan that grants such a thing. (Not all clans will be allowed this and most times the clan will be denied to have the special ability in the first place. Sorry no loopholes.)
  2. A weapon grants them this ability. [Its highly unlikely that it will be allowed, but its not completely impossible and the weapon will undoubtable be S-rank.]
  3. Jinchuuriki's will always have unnatural chakra levels being that they have a Bijuu in their bodies.

These are the only ways to obtain the chakra increase thus it is advised to learn how to use your chakra wisely instead of trying to find ways to make up for you inadequate uses to rp battle with throwing mass jutsu around. Below you will find the ranks and the increase number of jutsu they grant, study it well because once you over use your jutsu your down for the count peeps. Also there will be no stacking, meaning you won't get a sword that offers a special ability such as this and also be in a clan that does the same.

Genin
Here are the basic number a jutsu a genin may use. The dark red means the increased number should the character have increased chakra reserve.
  • E-Rank=16 [24]
  • D-Rank=8 [12]
  • C-Rank=4 [6]

Chuunin
  • E-rank=40 [56]
  • D-Rank=20 [28]
  • C-Rank=10 [14]
  • B-Rank=5 [7]

Jounin
  • E-Rank=96 [128]
  • D-Rank=48 [64]
  • C-Rank=24 [32]