Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Perfect Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Perfect Insanity I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Perfect Insanity I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Perfect Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Perfect Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Perfect Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Perfect Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Perfect Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Perfect Insanity I_vote_lcapPerfect Insanity I_voting_barPerfect Insanity I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Perfect Insanity I_vote_lcapPerfect Insanity I_voting_barPerfect Insanity I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Perfect Insanity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perfect Insanity

Perfect Insanity

Perfect Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Insanity   Perfect Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Name: Draco Ukonai
Nickname: Fear, Perfect Insanity
Date of Birth: 3/14
Clan: Ukonai

Looks: Perfect Insanity Yunsung1

Personality: The one thing that describes Kurokon's personality is one word that makes men cry, women beg, and dogs howl. Insanity. Kurokon is litteraly conflicted by every emotion there is, not understanding many of them, but knowing they are there, even though he has complete control of them, they annoy him constantly. His ruling emotions are nuetrality and love. He lacked love growing up and seeks it constantly as a man. Some see him as a manwhore, or a womanizer, the truth is he just wishes to be loved. Once he finds a single woman he loves he will settle down, until then he might as well have a hell of a time, right? To be honest he is deeply lonely, as part of his depriving childhood. He has few things he hates, but one thing that manages to bring out his true hatred, and that is arrogance. While he himself remains slightly prideful, he knows he can be beat, and hates when people act as though they are better than anyone else.

His true hatred lies within those who are prideful yet cannot back it up. He also hates those who look down on themselves for things others have done to them, or those who overdramatize with the situation. His way of looking at things is, if you have power and interefere, you need experience, if you have power, but manipulate events to better yourself and your allies, you are truly magnificent. He respects intelligence, holding an IQ of 153. He also loves making people feel fear, an odd effect of his powers

Clan Information
Clan Name: Ukonai
Kekkei Genkai:
Radiation release: Upon unlocking the KKG, every particle of a member's form, including their clothing and equipment, becomes comprised entirely of viral biomass. This substance can be manipulated at will. They can absorb organic matter of other living creatures, converting it into more biomass. This process sustains and regenerates the consumer's health and is referred to as 'consuming'. In addition, they can consume individuals, absorbing their knowledge, skills, and even their physical form, which they can call upon at will. They can manipulate their physical form to create weapons to attack their enemies, generate armor to defend themself, and take on the appearance of another person to disguise themself.

Strength: The weaker members are capable of lifting up to fourty three tons, advanced members may lift sixty tons, however the clan leader, who is the strongest, is capable of lifting over one hundred tons, and can advanced more depending on how much they train in strength. For each of these, they are not limits, they are the average, some may lift more, some less.

Speed: The changes to the body allow the member to move as fast as Gai, and their reaction time is even faster, able to see lightning strike as if looking at a raindrop falling. This may switch in some cases, as kage levels are able to move as fast as second gate gai constantly, though if they forsake their reaction time, they will easily fall prey to weaknesses such as trip wire and running into walls.

Durability: The more powerful members are able to take a kunai exploding note's explosion with little damage, however they are known to be able to take a explosion such as Deidara's C2 with little damage, and sometimes even none, depending on the situation.

Regeneration/Immunity: The most powerful factor in the radiation clan is the insane regeneration. The member's body body has vast powers of self-regeneration. So long as they are properly nourished, they can restore their health and heal any wounds within moments. They can heal a small amount of their health even without consuming any creature. Examples include regenerating wounds, such as a broken arm, instantly, regenerating a massive hole in the face, and reconstructing his entire physical form from non-descript piles of biomass and the biomass of a crow within minutes of being blown apart by a nuclear explosion. They can regenerate a small amount of health without needing to absorb additional biomass. They also seem to have a robust immune system. Though unable to counter parasites which had been introduced into theyre body without outside help, they can adapt to grow an immunity to many things, such as a specific poison, only the most powerful could harm them, and only the most deadly could kill them.

Transformations Transformations for each person is different, some gain a plant like transformation, others look like androids, others like insects, it changes for each person (pictures would be nice, or a description), and each one may be used in both arms, one arm, or use one in one arm, one in another arm.

Blade: The blade is an arm transformation made by changing the mass of the arm to fit the shape of a blade, the sizes are between three and five feet, but changable with the user's will, as all transformations are. This is usually connected by the elbow. The blade is just as hard as titanium.

Muscle Mass: The difference between this and most other transformation is that instead of just making an odd weapon, it adds mass to an already existant organ, the muscles of the area specified, as such, it multiplies speed and strength of the limb by 2 when used for both arms, whether using one for one arm, and one for another or just this for both arms, 4 for only one arm.

Whipfist: The whipfist is a snakelike muscle that can stretch up to three hundred meters, with a jawlike structure at the end, which is able to peirce through solid steel with ease, and it has an incredible grip, able to allow one to pull oneself at insanely fast speeds.

Hammerfist: The hammerfist is mostly used against earth techniques due to its massive destruction factor. It is simply making your lower arms enormous and insufferably heavy, allowing one to slam it into things and cause much more damage, though this is almost patheticly slow.

Claws: These claws are around a foot and a half long. They are made the same way as the blade, and move extremely fast and powerfully, they are like fingers but without joints and longer.

Armor: The armor is much less durable than the smaller indestructible changes, due to its area, but it is able to still double the durability. The armor covers every part of the body, and can be used with other transformations.

Thermal Vision: Thermal vision does not produce physical changes, it simply changes the sight to turn to thermal vision, allowing him to see through many hiding jutsu and other things.

Alpha Ray Vision: Alpha ray vision is a weak version of X ray vision, able to see through things less dense than the skin, such as clothes, leaves, and other things. This also produces no physical change.

Absorbtion: When a member of the clan kills someone, they can absorb the person's biomass, which is their body, giving them their special skill, such as if one absorbed Orochimaru, theyd gain not only his snakelike-ness but also his knowledge. After absorbing someone, the consumer immediately gains their knowledge and memories. They gain physical oddities that are beneficial to them after absorbtion, though they can choose whether or not they want it.

Disguise: After absorbing someone, a member is able to change everything about them to the person they absorbed. Even their DNA is changed to match the person they disguise themselves as. This makes them a nightmare for security and many other things. They can change back without a problem, even the clothes are mimiced

Chakra: Due to the constantly changing structure of the body of Clan members, they are unable to preform any jutsu or use of chakra.

Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:
Clan History: Once the victim of terrible mutation experiments from Orochimaru and Kaburochimaru, the clan was first from a single member named Alex Mercer who was, though the most adept in the powers, he was not the strongest in physical status, infact he was actually slow for a ninja, at least a kage.

Alex Mercer eventually had his memory wiped and was moved to a new village. The village eventually allowed Alex to become the kage, even though it was a minor village, he was definitely strong enough to rival the larger kage, as such he was able to strengthen the village. The village become the home of the clan, which has existed ever since.

The clan is not a close one, caring little for each other, each person is usually a sociopath as a side effect, choosing to care for only close family instead of the full family. They are the perfect spies and even better fighters, though they seem to stay away from the shikyo clan, though they were allies, they never told anyone why they were allies.

Rank Information
Village: Suna

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: Taijutsu
Sub: Taijutsu
Elemental Affinity: Radiation Release
Special Characteristics:
1. He has no chakra at all in his body, due to his body not mixing spiritual and Physical energy.
2. His body is incredible dense, protecting him from major damage against explosions and other things, cutting his body is like cutting through iron.
3X. His speed is at least 1.5x as fast as Minato's speed
4X. His strength is insane, allowing him to lift 100 tons and throw it half a mile.
5X. His regeneration is such that he may live without any organs, other than his brain , though he would have to devote his energy to regeneration. This takes the energy from the sun itself to reproduce the remains until it becomes the body he normally has.

History and Roleplay Sample
History: Draco was a mere child when he was adopted off into the family of a Senju and Uchiha. His brother was Kaigen Shikyo, who he had known for the first four years of his life. He had a rivalry with Kaigen since they were born. He beleived that Kaigen had died until he met up with him again.

Draco had a hopefuly upbringing, being a child of great potential. However good Itachi was treated, Draco was treated a lot better. That was his public life, however behind the doors at his home, his father came home drunk every night and beat him. His mother was long dead by this time, meaning his father only beat him, and his brothers Daichi and Yori. However one day, his father had been asigned to kill his best friend, drawing him closer to insanity.

The next night when he came home, he began to beat them all, however Yori received the worst. Yori fought back as hard as he could, but a five year old cant compare to a tKazened ninja. Draco stepped in. However he was utterly changed. He had grabbed a kunai and stabbed his father in his abdomen, killing him slowly.

When he woke up later, he was in a hospital, with Daichi right by his side, crying, saying for him not to lose him too. This worried Draco, as they had not cared much for their father, but why would Daichi be crying. Suddenly he noticed Draco was awake and hugged him, telling him that he was worried. Daichi and Yori were dependent on him from then on. He was old enough to become a ninja and had to do so, rising up the ranks fast, using his mission money to pay for his stressful life, along with his brothers'. He was likely the most stressed of the three of them.

Before long he had become an ANBU and was around fifteen. At this point in time, he began seeing the corruption of the village. He woke up Yori and Daichi one night and asked them to pack everything they had. He sealed everything into three small scrolls, one for each of them. He then moved their money into a scroll, and left. It was easy to leave, but it was hard to survive. They eventually settled down in some nameless town, and instead of getting a normal job Draco began teaching Yori and Daichi how to be ninja, allowing them to access the cespool of knowledge Draco had built up. He eventually made them unofficial gennin.

He was still considering a missing ninja and therefore, persecuted. One day he came home to find Yori and Daichi decorating the walls... with their blood and organs. This began Draco's descent into madness. With his family dead, and no friends, he had no choice but to wander alone. He was eventually offered a deal by the Kazekage. He would be wiped of his crimes if he rejoined them, knowing a rinnegan user would be incredibly userful, funny thought, that he only APPEARED to have it, yet held no abilities it would normally give him.

During his time as a Ninja working for the Kazekage, he began to loosen the bolts that held the shield over his heart, allowing himself to trust others and rely on someone other than himself. The Kazekage and him had an odd friendship, but nothing more. He was eventually declared Sannin due to his help in delivering a scroll that kept the village from going to war. Without him the scroll wouldve been destroyed.

Unfortunately, the Kazekage had died soon after, and Draco took over as Kazekage.

Rp Sample:
The man beside him was oddly tall, and very fit, likely more so than Zane himself, but this man had no true benefit like the gates, elements were his true powers, powers that were beyond normal comparison. He could have used another power, but for now, these ones could do. Simply put, he wished for one last thing to add to his asortment of powers. The rinnegan. Such an eye would be the final ingredient to his final power. The man was dressed oddly for such an occassion, considering he was in simple black and red. His shirt was red with the words "those who dont have the strength to stand for themselves, should fall down and die" on it. Truly, these words were the meaning behind this attack, but admittedly, mostly it was due to a recent lack of funds the tsuchikage felt himself having. His jacket, which had steel plates inside was darker than the blackest void, along with his jeans having the same style and quality, even laid out with steel in the same way, avoiding the joints, but allowing most coverage.

For many reasons this man had been annoyed. Currently, the council was trying to keep him from destroying Ame, after he heard of the Amekage's attack, he had wanted to retaliate, however Zanza did not allow him to, now he could. Perhaps here he could find a fun fighter to duel, if not it was a good source of funding, perhaps he would take over another village the following week.

The gates infront of them were oddly open and relaxed gaurds. To the gaurds Roran simply seemed normal, but Zane was an oddity they were quite worried about. With a simple flick of the wrist, Roran sent lightning into their necks, overloading their brains and frying them. The pathetic chuunin had no chance to dodge. Roran actually scared the people more, for his odd resemblence to the legendary Pein, even though Zane was close behind in the fear factor. Of course Roran's neuron editing allowed him to make that fear into a Phobia, making most lower ranking Ninja run from them.

"I could not care less what you do Zane, I am going to destroy everything though, so to put it simply... Have fun with this." With that stated Roran began setting the gates on fire, burning them rather fast, even with the constant rain. It was hard to use fire in the rain, but if he created it from electricity, it would be strong enough to hold up. This entire village was now their plaything. Roran had made that clear by his sentence. The fire began to spread to buildings, burning many alive. Roran himself stopped a moment. "if you want, you could kill the kage, I dont care, try to leave a few gennin and chuunin though, or anyone willing to join Iwa, we can always use torture to.. persuade them" He chuckled.

His hair blew as the fire burned the buildings, an effect from the wind. Suddenly a large explosion happened a few blocks away, appearently a building has some sort of gas leak, allowing the fire to make it explode, which gave Roran and amazing idea. He took out shekkeikegan and began slicing civilians in the steet, before getting more towards the ninja section of the village, amazingly enough, this happened incredibly fast, the fire spreading as if it was lit with oil, and Roran moving at half his speed, but allowing him to see lower ranks and civilians in slow motion, cutting them down with ease.

It was rather clear to everyone by this fraction of a minute, that Amegakure was being attacked. May god have mercy on their souls, because Roran would not. The civilians had tried running, but most had been slaughtered as soon as they ran from the burning houses, thanks to shekkeikegan's weilder's speed. This village was as good as dead now, the rain had appearently slowed to a halt, barely falling now, as if god had tightened the faucet over Ame, knowing he would need to save water to wash away the blood stains..
Back to top Go down

Perfect Insanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: