Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Shi no Te Katana (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Shi no Te Katana (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Shi no Te Katana (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Shi no Te Katana (DONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Shi no Te Katana (DONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Shi no Te Katana (DONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Shi no Te Katana (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Shi no Te Katana (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Shi no Te Katana (DONE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Shi no Te Katana (DONE) I_vote_lcapShi no Te Katana (DONE) I_voting_barShi no Te Katana (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Shi no Te Katana (DONE) I_vote_lcapShi no Te Katana (DONE) I_voting_barShi no Te Katana (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Shi no Te Katana (DONE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Shi no Te Katana (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Shi no Te Katana (DONE)   Shi no Te Katana (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Name: Shi no Te Katana
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities:
-(Total) KKG and (Active) Characteristics nullification: 25m radius or if a shard is broken off inside the body of the victim. (Doesn't affect the wielder)
-Bijuu Chakra Suppression: if a Jinchuriki is within the 25m radius and is using their bijuu chakra, this blade can suppress that chakra.
-Regeneration Nullification: Any cut or stab wound will not start to heal for 5 posts. If a shard is broken off into the flesh, the wound will not heal at all until the shard is removed. (doesn't affect the wielder)
-Mortal Coil: Any Jashin who has a shard of the blade inside their body will become mortal.
-Regenerative blade: This blade can break off pieces into the flesh of others upon the wielder's command. These pieces; unless removed by the wielder of the blade, will burrow deeper into the body of the person if touched by any outside influence. The sword will the regenerate what ever piece has been broken off.
Origin:
Designed by a master smith of a long forgotten Assassin's guild; this blade was the best blade they had ever forged.
Back to top Go down

Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Equipment Creation-
Jump to: