Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_vote_lcapTeam Jinshakus Training Day One I_voting_barTeam Jinshakus Training Day One I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_vote_lcapTeam Jinshakus Training Day One I_voting_barTeam Jinshakus Training Day One I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Team Jinshakus Training Day One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Ruler

Team Jinshakus Training Day One Empty
PostSubject: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Hours had passed since Alkuro had first met his god-father and his sensei. The two people happened to be the same man. Alkuro was now dressed for combat. His shuriken holster tied in place around his right leg, his kunai holstered around his shoulders diagonally, so he could reach over his left shoulder and draw one then throw it.

Arriving, via leaping from Rooftop to rooftop, at the docks his sensei had instructed him to be at, he instantly felt a little overwhelmed with the majesty of the place. Uchiha Clansmen often came here. This was considered a sacred place amongst shinobi of Konoha due to Sasuke Uchiha's storied rivalry/friendship with Naruto.

Landing on the dock, Alkuro looked around. No sign of Jinshakus. I wonder if this a test? Alkuro asked, instantly putting his senses on high alert. I hope this teacher isn't a member of the Hatake Clan. They are known for their lateness. Alkuro thought.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Jishaku had been visiting with some of his previous girl friends at the local spa when he had remembered that he was to meet Alkuro. He sighed and said, "Well ladies I guess I have to get going." All of the women sighed and waived bye. He kissed each one and said, "I will be back later on tonight." Jishaku then hurried to the dock area across town. He flew with his magnetic powers and landed near the dock area. He looked and saw Alkuro near the docks. It was a big lake a few meters away from him whit a dock near by. He then walked down to where Alkuro was. He looked around and saw the trees and big hills side that lay behind them. He remembered the stories of Sauske and Naruto training here. He thought it would be a fitting place for the boy to learn the walking on water technique. He then said, "Hey sorry I am late kid. I had some errands to run. Are you ready to start your training? I wont go easy on you. I am not like the Pervy Sage. I my training is more like Tsunade's. So get ready." Jishaku then waited for the boy to prepare himself.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Alkuro almost chuckled.

"You call him The Pervy Sage as well? Does no one in this Village have respect? Lord Jaraiya was a most excellent shinobi from my accounts of his battles," Alkuro said, he narrowed his eyes at the lake. "This is not were Naruto first learned of the Walking On Water Exercise. He learned it at the Hot Springs. But enough stalling, Kakashi Hatake, lets get this thing rolling," Alkuro said, inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly. "What's first?"
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Jishaku raised his eyebrow and said, "Listen kid. You may get away talking to your dad that way, but I am your sensei. You can either respect me or you can leave. It doesn't make any difference to me. I know your dad, and I know he taught you better than that." Jishaku walked out on to the water and looked at Alkuro. He then said, "Alright, I want you to start by walking up some of these trees. Once you do that, I will teach you how to emit a constant flow of chakra. If you are any brighter than Naurtol, you should get this pretty easily."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:29 pm

It seemed as if he had struck a tight nerve with his Godfather. Choosing the tallest tree near them, Alkuro concentrated his chakra into his feet. He esitmated about three fourths of his usual flow for this thick oak tree. Sprinting upward, Alkuro climbed the tree, stopping about ten feet up, and sitting on a branch.

"Alright Sensei, what's next?" Alkuro asked.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Jishaku watched as Alkuro sprinted up the tree. He nodded and said, "Alright kid not bad. Now I want you to concentrate in emitting a constant flow of chakra to your feet after you have gathered some as if you were using tree climbing. Once you think you have mastered the constant chakra flow, come down and try to walk on water. You wont master it right of, but you should get it after the 2nd or 3rd time."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:59 am

Alkuro climbed to his feet, on the branch. Crouching low, Alkuro concentrated on his target, the dirt spot just behind Jinshakus. Channeling Chakra into his feet, he imagined his legs containing coiled springs and the springs releasing, propelling him high into the air, landing him in a crouch, just three feet behind Jinshakus.

"Emit a constant flow" Alkuro told himself. He didn't care that it looked as if he were talking to himself. He had seen his father make an odd handsign when concentrating for long periods of time, Alkuro made the handsign now. His thumb tips touched, his finger tips touched, he formed an "O" with his hands, with his fingers forming the bottom of the "o". "Chakra into my feet. Emit constant flow. Walking on Water. Solidify the water"

Alkuro took one careful step onto the surface of the water. The water surface felt solid enough to hold his weight. He put his other foot on top of the water, and he sank. Up to his waist.

"What did I do wrong? The water held the first foot. Why not the second?"
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:47 am

Jishaku watched as the kid tried to comprehend what Jishaku was telling him. "I hope this kid is brighter than Naruto. Please oh please let him get it on the first try." Jishaku then watched as Alkuro took one step out onto the water. He smiled as Alkuro's foot didn't sink. He then waited as Alkuro's second foot hit the water, but as it did, he fell in. Jishaku sighed and said to Alkuro who was clearly frustrated, "Listen kid unless you are some genius, this is going to take work, but the the flow of chakra you must emit from your feet always changes. It changes with the water. Water isn't solid so you must change how much chakra you are emitting through your feet to compensate." Jishaku then took a deep breath and said, "Ok. Now try it again, but this time remember that you must change how much chakra you are emitting on each foot, each time you take a step." Jishaku then waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Alkuro narrowed his eyes, climbed from the lake, and shook himself, flinging water onto Jinshakus. Serves him right, acting like I'm some Uchiha Child Prodigy. Alkuro thought, forming the odd handsign once more.

He repeated the process, first stepping onto the surface with one foot. The chakra flowed straight down from his feet, bounced back from the earth beneath the surface, and enabled him to firmly stand upon the water on one foot. Taking the next step out, something unexpected happened. The surface held his weight, but Alkuro turned pale for a split second, when the color returned to his face, there was a circle of ice, five feet in diameter beneath his feet, supporting him.

Alkuro looked down at the ice, sweatdropped, and rubbed the back of his head.

"Oops." Alkuro said,
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Jishaku just stared at the boy that had clearly gotten irritated with his training. He rolled his eyes and sighed, "This kid is going to be tough. He is nothing like his dad." Jishaku then pulled out his book and started to read.

He then heard the ice form and Jishaku sighed again, "I said you had to adjust your chakra... not make ice. That is cheating." Jishaku then shook his head and snickered. "Try again knuckle head."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Alkuro gripped his fist.

Obviously Dad forgot to mention my humiliating flaw. Oh well, Can't get angry, not his fault he didn't know. Alkuro reminded himself.

Closing his eyes, he willed the Ice to return to his body. Surprisingly, it did. Alkuro remained standing atop the water, surprising him even more. He rubbed the back of his head and laughed.

"Guess I had to get rid of the cold feet in order to pass this test, eh?" He said attempting to make a joke. "Sensei, permission to ask a question?"
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Jishaku raised his eyebrow as the young boy made another attempt. He thought to himself, "So he has a problem controlling his kekkei genkai huh? Hm, Alex didn't tell me about that." Jishaku then saw as Alkuro successfully began to walk on water. He smiled and said, "Very good kid. You may not be a genius, but you learn quick enough. So what question do you want to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:14 pm

"Dad didn't tell you about my Kekkei Genkai Problem? I can expertly control Ice, but at oddly random moments. Dad says I can't learn the Ruler True KKG until I master the ice." Alkuro said.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Jishaku nodded and said, "I had just figured that out. No your dad didn't tell me, but I will do my best to help you." Jishaku stood up and said, "Before we get to that though, we need to concentrate on your chakra control. I want you to walk across the lake and back several times. Once you get though with that, I will show you another trick." Jishaku then stepped out onto the water and waited for Alkuro.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Alkuro's jaw dropped.

A few times? Alkuro thought.]

Clenching his fists, Alkuro took off. The first three times across the lake and back, were perfect. The fourth time, Alkuro subconscisouly created a loop-de-loop of Ice, which caused him to loose some concentration, but he managed to regain his composure pretty quickly and finished three more time across the lake without any hitches.

Alkuro leaped from the lake surface, flipped and landed knealing before Jinshakus.

"What is next, my sensei?" Alkuro said, breathing heavily from extended use of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Jishaku watched as the boy ran across the lake. He smiled and said, "Well I guess the kid has the hang of it." Jishaku then waited till the boy got finished. As Alkuro was knelt down resting, Jishaku said, "Okay now that you have had your warm-up, We will now concentrate on walking on Air. This is extremely hard and it will probably take you a few weeks to master, but we will go ahead and get started with the basic concepts. Now all you have to do is combine walking on water, with walking up trees, and throw in pushing a steady stream of chakra out your feet. This will give you the ability to walk on air, but be warned; this takes a lot of chakra and if you try to use it when your chakra is depleted... you will die."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:36 pm

(This looks familiar)

Alkuro looked puzzled.

"Walking on Air? Dad never mentioned this to me? He told me all about the other exercises. Walking on Air, must be so advanced Dad couldn't handle it." Alkuro said.

He narrowed his eyes and tried to channel his Chakra.

"I must be too drained to channel anymore chakra. Guess the Loop-De-Loop and the Surface Freezing cost me some extra chakra." Alkuro said. "How about something to eat? Or else I won't be able to do as you ask sensei"
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Jishaku chuckled and said, "Yea your dad couldn't master it. I was hoping that his son might be able to, but I can see you are out of chakra. So we can stop for today. Let grab a bite to eat short stuff. How about it?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:20 pm

"I'll be fine after I eat, Big Guy." Alkuro reassured his sensei.

Even if the teacher couldn't continue training, Alkuro had a training session with his dad after work.

"Guess that since your the big shot in the village, this means your buying, right?" Alkuro asked, nudging his sensei with his left elbow weakly
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:27 am

Jishaku smiled and chuckled to himself and said, "I tell ya what. Keep improving and I will pay ever time, but if you fail, then you pay. How does that sound short stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am

"With the Ruler Determination on my side, I say that's a deal I can't pass up" Alkuro said. "So Big Guy, where we off too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Jinshakus Training Day One   Team Jinshakus Training Day One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Fire Country - Konohagakure-
Jump to: