Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_vote_lcapThe Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_voting_barThe Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_vote_lcapThe Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_voting_barThe Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammie

Sammie

The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion Empty
PostSubject: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:53 pm

0100 - Time Remaining: 1 hour

"Are the men in position?"

Crouched on one of Kumogakure's outer walls, a small contingent of men remained hidden within the shadows of the night; at their feet lay two of Kumogakure's finest, guards chosen to patrol that particular section. Each had been slain without any indication of blood, or broken bone; had someone stopped to examine their bodies, one might simply assume that they had simply given up living and passed on, so pristine were the corpses.

"As ordered, Zihark-sama (NPC). Our forces have taken out the outermost guards and the main body of the assault team has moved into position unseen. My squad has already set out across the city, headed towards their target."

The man who had spoken looked not towards his commanding officer; rather, he simply stared out across Kumogakure, his eyes set on a tall building rising above the rest of the city. Keen eyes and prior information regarding their path allowed him to spot a trio of shadows making their way towards the tall building. Smiling slightly, he turned his gaze towards his commander, parting his silver hair with one lazy, armored hand, to better study the man with his crimson eyes. Zihark remained cloaked in shadows; the massive man seemed to have a gift for remaining hidden, despite his size.

"Excellent. Shinnoujou (NPC), you know what to do. One hour, and then begin the assault."

"As you wish."

~~~~

0200 - The Beginning

Yama stirred slightly, one hand falling free of his bed to trail against the floor below. He had always been a restless sleeper, but once again assuming the role of Mizukage hadn't helped his situation any. It was a stressful job on the best of days, even if the shinobi world had been rather peaceful. The past few weeks had been spent on meetings and plotting, letting Kirigakure move closer towards his ultimate goal. The fact that he finally had a night of rest, rather than spending it meeting with a less-than-favorable crowd in one of Kumogakure's many holes of scum and villainy was a small miracle unto itself.

The sound of a creaking floorboard by the Mizukage's bed was the only warning before a massive blade descended from above, easily tearing through cloth and steel to cut clear through to the floorboards. The room was lit by a bright flash for the most fleeting of instants; the assassin's target had vanished in the moment before the blade met flesh. Another flash lit the room once more, revealing two more assassins, guarding door and window, and their target, who had appeared in the center of the room, a blazing golden blade in hand. With an easy motion, he tossed the blade towards the would-be killer by the bed; with an astounding force the blade stabbed through the man's back before carrying him into the wall, and stabbing through into the next room.

A faint sparking was the only indication before a bolt of lightning tore free from his right palm and incinerated the man guarding the door; a moment later the third, and most of the wall he had been standing by, were obliterated by an unseen force. Stepping towards the large opening his assault had opened, Yama paused to watch the man plummet through open air before finally meeting the ground below, before looking out across the city. Everything seemed peaceful; perhaps the assassins had been aimed at but a single-

With an astounding boom, the skyline seemed to burst into flames; as far as he could see, Kumogakure's outer wall has simply vanished, consumed by a massive ring of explosions in an instant. Already the fire was spreading; the screams of those who had been caught withing the flames as it spread to the residential districts could be heard piercing the night. "They've started already, humph... My plans have finally been set into motion."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:42 pm

As Blaze sat looking outside of his window the alarms sounded. It would seem as though someone had broken through the small invisible barrier near the walls. Across the patrols the dummy guards were being killed easily, Blaze would hope so since the corpse puppets were there to serve one thing only. That was to expand the fire that the Kiri, yes they were so foolishly obviously Ninja of the mist, would soon set to the walls. Invaders were always so predictable, and the whole explosion would be a diversion. Oh well wiping out the invader force would be worth it.

With the last thought on his mind, Blaze thought of the other corpse puppets he had, well after the wall blew up he would hunt down anyone that had set foot near the border, the barrier reading their chakra and placing it squarely on a map for where each invader was. Most were near the walls however, there were a few stragglers.

Suddenly with a boom it happened, they seemingly vanished and the fire was already nice and good. With a hideous smile that stretched across his lips the Raikage sat and manipulated the air around the flames, giving it more heat and substance before making it follow every last dot on his map. The attacking force was soon cut out completely, disappearing as quickly as his wall had. Then the flames all gathered together as they converged along with over two scores of corpse puppets, their identifying features long washed away.

The puppets swarmed each going for a different spot on the mizukage's body, their hands wrapped oddly each wielding some odd weapon. The fire snaked its way between the puppets and launched its full might at the man constantly streaming fire in towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:12 pm

The sun was high in the sky, after fighting with a small child named Hayato Tousha came back to the village. Sundenlly there was large explosions inside of the village. " What the hell is going on? " Tousha said. Tousha had Zangetsu in its case. Tousha walked down the road and saw mist ninja's disturbing the peace of life. " Hold your asses!" Tousha said.

Tousha, without even holding his sword slashed 5 of the Mist ninja's. Seeing that the Raikage was fighting with the Mizukage there was something to help him with. " Damnit, I better off help Raikage.." Tousha said showing no respect. Tousha ran up to the Raikages side about 3 meters away. Tousha started to draw out his blade. " Is there anything for me to do Raikage " Tousha asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Yama found himself nodded as if he had already known what was about to happen. In the opposing situation he would have been hesitant to make use of a recent enemies resources. In fact giving them anything except complete isolation to avoid a potential plot to take over the country would entirely be possible and a threat. What exactly had he expected from such a meeting? The thought made him tremble internally. When had the possibility of a simulation reached out to grasp his heart?

"So we finally meet Raikage" Surely he could take on a single kage. In fact this was just about the lowest kage as he had been in a great deal with someone of his low level of strength. There were no strings of manipulation being wielded for some sort of secondary goal. Yet, despite all of that he still continued to strike at Yama. Leaping in the air to avoid the incoming lifeless puppets, which he could easily see was the Raikage's work, Yama forged several hand signs. Smirking a bit as a new arrival came within the battle. Collecting a large store of dark chakra into his palms. After performing several hand-signs, his hands and forearms began to pulsate with what appears as black and red lightning sparks, merely a sign of the intense chakra being collected. Clenching down with his palm in the direction of the Raikage and the new arrival causing sparks of black and red chakra to pulsate all around them.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 am

((I'm nowhere nearby Bee lol and you ignored the flames...oh dear))

The Raikage was startled as Bee came to within his vision, the ninth puppet stood behind the horde that the Mizukage jumped above. The Puppet turned to Bee and pointed to the man who was now consumed by fire, being roasted alive as his entire being went up into flames. His hair, skin, clothing, everything was ablaze. If the mizukage was strong enough after withstanding enough flames to set the walls on fire, which no normal human body could, the ninth puppet would simply poof into a cloud of smoke. If not he would simply raise his arm and shoot out more flames for the fire.

Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:42 am

((How do i go from inside a room being attacked to outside where my army is, but its okay i'll go with it))

His body being consumed with fire ached as Yama only withstood the pain. Diving back towards the ground he hit the hard rock landscape with a thud. Forming a couple of hand signs, a great deal of chakra was used from his body. To enact upon the healing factor that is already provided for in Yama's body. Essentially, the technique uses more chakra then normal to speed up the process and push it to new limits. Diffusing out the chakra equal around his body. As he healed the fire simply withered away. "Nice one Raikage, using your environment to your advantage. To bad is over for both you and your little puppets." Glimpsing lazily at puppet pointing at him he activated his technique. Using the chakra he flooded from his body into both the Raikage and the new arrival. Instead of adding to the chakra pull of the other, the invasive dark chakra will corrupt the body, debilitating it as it destroys organic matter. Its effects started to take effect, destroying their bodies. As Yama's chakra network shut down from the extensive chakra abusive his body also took a toll from the technique as his flesh start to burn away once more. Yama couldn't withstand the pain anymore as he laid helplessly on the ground. His men would handle the rest of Kumogakure as he waited for them to find him and take him back to camp outside the village.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:52 pm

((again, nowhere nearby I switched it to a puppet since Bee wanted someone to talk to))

The flames were shot forward by the puppet consuming the Mizukage once again in fire as the Corruption jutsu racketed through the body of the doll finding no organic material to corrupt and disapating. As the Mizukage laid on the ground from the pain the puppet manipulated the ground swallowing the man and leaving one tiny hole for the ninth puppet to shove his arm through and begin pumping in water.
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:56 pm

((again, you made no indication of switching positions in your post its a hit your dead))
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:57 pm

((Thats because I was never there))
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:03 pm

The flames were shot as Tousha summoned his 7 tails in a instant. Hachibi had saved Tousha once again. Tousha then jumped 3 miles into the sky. After crashing down and making a big crater. Tousha saw that his bones were tight enough to fight. Tousha looked around, he was in another part of the village where he saw that mist shinobi were wrecking the east side were Tousha started to easily kill the mist shinobi.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Yama's body felt as if it had been ran over and stepped on. Feeling nothing but the aching pain that left his body in a harsh condition. As soon as the fire burned his body, is the same time it stopped. Even though his chakra network had been temporarily shut down his healing factor was still in effect. Even with this treatment to his body he still pushed. Trying hard to manuver his right hand he ached in pain once more, but still he pushed. As the blood surfaced from his esphogous onto the ground, he still pushed. Only to find himself within the midst of his opponent and his foul fire. Yama could only ignore as he raised his right hand to the staff on his back and the seal placed their began to glow. Yama could see the new arrival take a new form as it leaped into the air. Yama was not yet finished he would survive this battle anyway possible. As the seal glistened chakra was transferred to his body. Acting as a storage he used the remaining chakra withn Jingu Bang to summon Haretsumai. This was the staff Yama invinsioned to help him in this battle. As the newly summoned monkey dropped to the ground digging its feet into the ground. Swatting away the fire with his own strength he roared at puppet who tormented his master. Using his primal instincts to slightly intimidate the puppet before looking at Yama. Smiling at the over grown monkey he signaled him to pick him up and flee the scene. Haretsumai took Yama by the collar dragging his lifeless body on the ground before putting him on his back. He only hunched over on his back in anticipation awaiting his opponents next move. Feeling rejuvenated from the dispensing chakra he was soon enough going to be able to regain his strength all without his opponent knowing.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:25 pm

((The flames have stopped but thanks for forgetting another part of my post again lol, so since Im assuming you did this while the flames still happened then my puppets last attacks hit ergo youve drown.))

The ground swallowed up both the Mizukage and the monkey he had summoned. The ninth puppet's lifeless arm was soon soaked from the water that was trying to get out of the one hole in the mound of ground as the little cavern was filled entirely with water.

As this happened suddenly the other nine puppets popped into existence and watched as the mizukage and his summon drown in the small cavern.
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:59 pm

((No I didn't ignore your attack, because i summoned the monkey in mid-stride of your first attack (shooting fire). Your second maneuver wouldn't even happen because the monkey took my body and fled.))
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:47 pm

((Yes which happened two posts of mine before so it couldn't happen since you can't go back in time))
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:18 pm

((This is your post,

The flames were shot forward by the puppet consuming the Mizukage once again in fire as the Corruption jutsu racketed through the body of the doll finding no organic material to corrupt and disapating. As the Mizukage laid on the ground from the pain the puppet manipulated the ground swallowing the man and leaving one tiny hole for the ninth puppet to shove his arm through and begin pumping in water

if i summoned my monkey and fled your actions wouldn't happen))
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:31 pm

((Except for you did this one post too late, so you somehow went back in time. Doing that really just kinda voids the post for me since I view that as godmoding since you never activated any sort of time traveling device (if they were allowed lol)))
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:37 pm

(( You shot the fire again,

"The flames were shot forward by the puppet consuming the Mizukage once again...."

I didn't go back in time because you shot the flames again.))
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:17 pm

As water surrounded the area of the craven Haretsumai grabbed Yama's staff as it floated to the top. Channeling a great amount of chakra into the weapon. Upon pooling the chakra into the staff, Haretsumai will intensify it. Slaming the staff into the ground, Haretsumai released the intensified chakra all at once, sending out a massive shock wave capable of destroying the cavern. Sending debris flying from broken cavern, water exploded out from the mound soaking the puppet in front. With brute fore Haretsumai ripped open the back side of the already lose cavern before fleeing with Yama's body 25 meters away. He scouted the puppets prominent location 32 meters away along with the new arrival who had scattered off into the distance.

Placing Yama's body onto his back he glanced back at the Raikage's puppet. As more Kumo ninja started to pile up to witness the fit three wanted to be brave and handle the ape. One brought his hands up to his puch as he bent forward slightly, eyes squinting as he studied Haretsumai, "You...". That was the only word his spoke as Haretsumai smiled and stood up from his partners side before striding up to the mans face, "Yes me...now I'll give you my ultimatum...place Kumogakure under Kirigakure...or watch it burn to the ground..." He stepped back as the man seemingly melded out of their shadows and held their weapons at a ready, poised to strike when their commanding officer gave the order. The man pondered it briefly as he smiled and stood up while turning his back to Haretsumai. He pulled out a long thin box that held an unknown package as he chuckled, "You know whats best about being Kumo ninja...?" he asked simply. "I don't have to wait for orders to kill threats to my village...".

He whipped around quickly as the sound of metal clashing against itself rang out around the area and watched as the ANBU fought to overpower the ape who seemed to be holding them off with a simple kunai. "Crude...but efficient..." He chuckled softly as he stepped from his position, in his hands was a dark, sleek katana, its sheath was a dark blood red with several sealing kanji etched into it. The hand guard was wrapped in alternating red and white strips of cloth that tapered off into a knot at the end. He held the hand guard in one hand and the sheath in another as he slid the blade loose, taking his sweet time as Haretsumai held off the guards with both hands. Haretsumai knew that if he didn't think of something he would most likely be injured, and the thought of nursing a wound wasn't exactly a good thought in his mind. He backed up suddenly as a seal on the back of his sheath activated. It glowed brightly distracting the guards long enough for him to push them back from him. Looking at the three ninja with the expression, 'who's first?' as two more added into the mix. The ANBU on the left took that as a challenge as he briefly skidded to the side dodging the downward slash as another rushed at him from the opposite direction.

His reaction time was instantaneous as he twirled on his feet softly coming around to face the ninja who held his blade out ready to impale Haretsumai. Haretsumai quickly skimmed by the blade, only having the upper hairs of his chest slit as the blade slashed through the air beside him. The ANBU didn't have enough time to register what happened as he clawed the ninja, grabbing his head and picking him up from the ground with just his neck supporting his body weight. His left eye stared down the sleek blade in front of him. Finally it gashed threw his left eye radiating enough pressure to singe the flesh a little, his partners backing away as he screamed and wailed terribly. Haretsumai grunted deeply as he grabbed his arm to brace itself as he tore open his skull with his kanta. The man's body shook as the blade ripped through his skull blowing his brain matter out the back seconds before it was splattered across the ground.

The other ninja in the area watched as the body simply went limp before
dropping to the ground with finality. The head no longer existing as its bodily molecules had been blasted into the air behind it. The other four stood firm as Haretsumai knelt down and grabbed the arm of the man he just killed and yanked it up pulling his body with it. He sniffed the arm finding that heat from the high speed attack had cooked the muscles inside. He bit into the flesh inhaling the sweet scent of human through his nostrils as he savored the flavor of the meat. He ripped it from the bone and chewed softly as the ANBU before him gagged roughly watching their teammate be devoured by this...thing. He smiled at their expression and waved softly as his body disappeared along with his meal. Killing them swiftly, as his blade went thoroughly through there necks. Looking up as he started frantically at the Raikage's puppet. Taking his kanta and charging at the puppet moving in one with the wind his hands made noticeable formations waiting to greet the puppet with a kanta through its body.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:44 pm

As soon as the ground busted upward like a flower in full bloom, its brown erupting into a blue explosion, the puppet switched his arm to send out pure bolts of electricity. These bolts carried more then enough watts to kill anyone without the extra help of the water, and as such they fried both the monkey and the already mostly dead Mizukage who was severely burned and must of smelt burnt hair and crispy bacon.

The electricity also shocked the one single soaked puppet and shut down his circuitry. Messing the chakra strings up for a while, without the Raikage to pull it's cords it slumped to the ground. The puppet sat crumpled much like the Mizukage who however had a few slight twitches.

However enough volts went through the water and into the man and the summon to drive him finally into unconsciousness as the rocks crumbled onto the top of him. The water and the rocks all had shot upwards and outwards of the cavern falling back down to the earth like hail now, and striking the knocked out Mizukage. The giant boulders took little time in fashioning the man a grave and covering him back up.

The summon had taken most of the force of the attack since he had been holding onto a staff soaked also in water frying him even more and turned its brain into mush in no time at all.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 pm

As Haretsumai fled out the back side of cavern taking no effect from lightning that seemed to follow him as he erupted out 20 ft away from the cavern. He could see that the puppet was ordered to to send lightning into the cavern to kill both Yama and himself. Haretsumai already specified that the diameter of the cavern was 32 meters. With him and Yama floating 10 meters away from the raidus. His attack was launched north-east where he assumed the puppet was, as he ventured out the back while the water shoot out in front. Coming out mildly wet he assured that his assumptions where right. The puppet had taken his own attack, there were more still lurking around and judging from how it dropped to the floor after its last attack he figured his opponent was close enough to see the battle and in a north-west direction. As Yama regained consciousness, he also regained his ability to mold chakra. The side effects of his previous jutsu had finally worn off and he was ready for a fight. Standing next to Haretsumai, who had laid his body in on the dry grass, he scouted out for more Kumo vermin. Hopping on Haretsumai's back once more they walked along the soaked battle field.
Back to top Go down
Rain Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:27 pm

He could something within the air something random the smell of burnt flesh covered the area. Rain Haruno a man who vanished from sunagakure year's ago had been playing in the shadow's getting things prepared for the era of the kage's to come to an end and for himself and his soon to be follower's to create a new world,

First thing's first his hand let go of something he seemed to be clenching a body that groaned as it slammed into the ground. Quick hand seal's followed as the young man's hand opened a scroll before slowly placing the vile of blood onto the scroll before the scroll released a seal covering a large portion of the area the battered body in the centre of the seal with a final handseal ash and dust blasted right over the area slamming into the body as it screamed in pain. Soon silence became the new sound and standing motionless was the Hokage who had recently died. With a small movement the man covered in black(Rain) appeared behind the kage and slammed a kunai with a large tag into the back of the man's head. This tag bent the kage to his will. "Now Hokage-Sama go and find the Kazekage and obliterate him do what you must to hold him off while kumogakure becomes nothing but dust" With that the man clad in black pulled a scroll from his belt and opened it causing a blast of white smoke to erupt.

This smoke would clear and within his hand the scythe he had obtained in konoha would have appeared. Soon enough he would hand it to his slave with a nod. "Now Go Hokage-Sama OBLITERATE" With that the man in black would blast into the air using his flight technique to soar high above kumogakure when high enough he noted the small battle happening it seemed to be a rather wierd battle but it was fine the hokage would also be charging towards that destination. With that noted the young male would place his hands in a very unique seal. Dust erupted into his hands in a cone like shape with a small orb within the middle. "Dust Release: Cone Technique" With that said he moved his hands still in the seal tho widening it causing the orb to get bigger due to kumo's size the cone would most likely be capable of wiping out 55% of kumogakure in one turn tho this would be simple due to the hokage preparing to battle the kazekage.

While Rain was currently carrying out his own plan the young kage had nothing else to do but follow the order's of his master. He felt disgusted in being used but had no control over his body. as he came to the clearing he would note clearly and specifically the small army and the two kage's who seemed to be locked in a battle to the death.As he formed a single handseal he smiled softly before he began to cover the battle field in a highly corrosive mist this would only cover a small portion atleast enough to melt the legs of every single person on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Tousha saw that the village was being attacked both sides. Tousha jumped away into the forest. Tousha had torn off his headband. One day when the village was back together he would take his place as Raikage and complete his fathers pride.

*Exit Topic*
Back to top Go down
Rain Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:36 pm

(Calling my hit's i guess)

Rain simply sighed as the large cone rammed into the village of kumogakure obliterating 55% of the village, Screams would emit as the powerful cone came closer before....silence from one side of the village. The other side began to scream and roar not understanding what happened.

The hokage sama would react also the acid mist had infact not been dodged or any attempts to manouvre out of it causing the leg's of the kage's and the ninja who were around to rapidly melt due to the high acid level's. There leg's wouldnt completly melt but they would lose a rapid amount of blood.

With Kumogakure being weakened Rain noticed as the kage darted forward with his scythe slashing it around the ground nearer the mizukage picking up the red liquid on the tip. He would soon vanish tho as he then did the same with the liquid that had now built up on the Raikage's side another body flicker led to him being on the middle of the battlefield. Mizukage's blood on the front of the scythe and the Raikage's blood on the bottom. With that the bottom end of the scythe touched the Hokage's mouth forcing a change in his body his features instantly changed into that of a a skeleton like grim reaper.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm

((Well I posted I'd be going away, and since you've posted hitting me I'll just go over how many of my attacks landed and yup your dead. Go whine to an admin to look it over idc))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion   The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Page 1 of 1