Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_vote_lcapEvactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_voting_barEvactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_vote_lcapEvactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_voting_barEvactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ai

Ai

Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) Empty
PostSubject: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 pm

On the far side of the village, hidden from the invader's sight, a plan of evacuating the villagers was under way. ANBU of Kumo were busy loading people into wagons and leading them down the mountains. A tiny blonde girl could be seen through the fleeing villagers. She was assisting the anbu in helping a sickly woman and four tiny girls up into a wagon.

"Oh Ai. Please be safe.." The lady said softly. The girl smiled, "I will mommy! Get better soon!" Her sisters jumped out of the wagon and glomped her. After a long goodbye Ai watched her family's wagon drive down the mountain.

"..." Ai waved and frowned. Turning to the village she saw smoke rise and sighed. "What was I thinking.. How could I help anyone.."
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Hayato was walking near the outskirts of Kumo when he noticed a bright light in the distance as smoke was rising where he had been before. Hayato's curiousity got the best of him as he went to investigate. The young rogue never originated from a single village location, therefore he would not be known by anyone and seem like a regular kid walking through carrying a samurai sword strapped to his waist. The white headband and his afro blew with the calm wind, everything in this area seemed to be filled with a calm eerie silence.

Hayato had the outward appearance of a child, there were suddenly a large group of wagons lead by ANBU leaving the village. He gained stares from the fleeing villagers as he was actually walking towards the rising smoke.

Suddenly Hayato caught a glimps of a frowning blonde girl staring at the village in smoke. "What was I thinking.. How could I help anyone.." Hayato heard this girl say these words and turned his head to face her "What happened here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Ai heard steps and a voice ask her what happened. She turned around, her bright blue eyes looked up at him, even though he looked like a child Ai was very short. "Oh uh hello. Wait what happened? Kumo has been invaded by strangers. The villagers are being evacuated for saftey and we ninja.. are supposed to go fight the invaders.." She said uneasily. The genin twirled her hair in her tiny fingers and stared back at the rising smoke.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Hayato raised an eyebrow at her words... she was a ninja? This innocent looking blue eyed girl was expected to fight someone who invaded her village. She looked rather young and didn't really look like she was used to combat, she began to twirl her hair with her fingers as she looked back at her village

"I don't think that is wise" Hayato said boldly "If your Kage can not defend his village on his own, then there is no reason to give yourself false hope" He said these words as he was watching the rising smoke and began to wonder who could've started this invasion
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Ai shook her head and faced the boy. "But as ninjas of the Kumogakure we are suppose to help defend our Village!" The girl moved her bangs revealing a Kumo headband. "Its not false hope, its the ninja way." The girl rested her hands on her sides. "So maybe with everyone fighting we could...." She looked down and twirled her hair again.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Hayato saw that this girl actually believed something could be done to defend her village, she raised the bangs on her forehead and revealed a Kumo headband. It was now clear that she was indeed a shinobi, this suprised the young warrior because he didn't think that this girl knew much about what was going on.

Hayato nodded at her words "United we stand, divided we fall. That was something I was taught about villages at a young age, however my ninja is to stand alone. The life of a Rogue isn't an easy one, but it is the safest route." he stated plainly
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:01 pm

The girl agreed. "My older brothers agreed with that as well.. They left the village to become rouges." Another explosion from the far side of the village shook the ground. Ai squeaked and crouched down covering her head. She felt the power of the fighters and was scared. "The..the fight does seem dangerous.." She stood up and straighted the hat on her head, looking back up at the boy. "S-so you're a rouge?" She attempted to change to subject.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Hayato stood his ground as another explosion struck the village and caused a massive shockwave which shook the ground under the two, the young girl standing next to him crouched down and covered her head. Hayato formed a hand seal and created a clone next to him which then began to rush towards the village at high speeds as the real Hayato remained behind.

"S-so you're a rouge?" the girl asked as she once again stood to her feet "yes, I was never born in a village or been a part of a ninja squad. I was trained by a Rogue named Kento Uchiha whom taught me the ways of a true warrior"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:25 pm

She crossed her arms thinking of where the name sounded familar. Maybe school? Yes! Her sensei reviewed all the notorius rouges in history and Kento Uchiha was one of the most infamous. And she was talking to his student? Wow! She grinned, "That's really cool um.. What's your name again mister?" Ai walked around him studing his form and clothes. THis was really neat!
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:06 pm

The girl then began to examine Hayato with a sudden grin on her face "That's really cool um.. What's your name again mister?" Hayato looked at her and talked in a low and calm tone "My name is Hayato Kaguya" the Rogue had unknowngly given away his origin of power to this girl as his attention was mainly focused on instructing his clone
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Ai stepped back and took a mental picture of the young rouge. "Nice to meet you Hayato-san, wish it-" Another explsion cut her off as she ducked down again. "Eek! W-Wish it would've been on better terms.. My name is Nightingale Ai. You can call me Ai." She stood fixing her hat again.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Hayato's clone was busy attacking the Jashin man whom he had assumed long dead, this was so strange and confusing to him. However, during his fight the man had shown the ability to survive even being blown apart.

Hayato had ignored the girl's words, however it was obvious she was introducing herself as Ai. "I have ordered my clone to attack one of the men responsible for this invasion, somebody I have fought once before... A Jashin"
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Ai blink. She was confused then realized he must have made a clone when she wasn't looking. "A jashin? That...that's the god's followers right?" She might not be brave but Ai did know her ninja history. Though she felt as if she were being a burden on his concentration and went silent. She looked around noting the people running away, even her fellow ninja. They're all running away.. It doesn't feel right.. but if it means they live another day.. She twirled her hair, nervously thinking of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Hayato nodded and could tell the girl was frightened "There is another as well, I have instructed my clone to take him out first. This other presence seems to be even... stronger as he is the one who has caused most of the destruction of this village" he then paused as he directed his attention back on the village "Get out of here..." he said plainly with a sereous look on his face
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Ai looked up at him confused if he really told her to leave. It was the right thing to do? Flee her village? As long as her family was alright there was no reason for a medical genin to stay. Undersanding now she saluted the boy and started walking backwards, "Thank you Hayato-san.. I hope to see you again in the future!" With that she took one last look before fleeing the village.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 pm

The girl ran away as he instructed and he glanced back at her before she left and nodded. Hayato knew what to do, he simply sat down on the edge of a cliff and awaited what would happen next in the battle for Kumo's survival.

*END TOPIC*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)   Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evactuation (Effects of the Invasion)
Page 1 of 1