Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Radiation Release I_vote_lcapRadiation Release I_voting_barRadiation Release I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Radiation Release I_vote_lcapRadiation Release I_voting_barRadiation Release I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Radiation Release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perfect Insanity

Perfect Insanity

Radiation Release Empty
PostSubject: Radiation Release   Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:04 am

Clan Name: Ukonai
Kekkei Genkai:
Radiation release: Upon unlocking the KKG, every particle of a member's form, including their clothing and equipment, becomes comprised entirely of viral biomass. This substance can be manipulated at will. They can absorb organic matter of other living creatures, converting it into more biomass. This process sustains and regenerates the consumer's health and is referred to as 'consuming'. In addition, they can consume individuals, absorbing their knowledge, skills, and even their physical form, which they can call upon at will. They can manipulate their physical form to create weapons to attack their enemies, generate armor to defend themself, and take on the appearance of another person to disguise themself.

Strength: The weaker members are capable of lifting up to fourty three tons, advanced members may lift sixty tons, however the clan leader, who is the strongest, is capable of lifting over one hundred tons, and can advanced more depending on how much they train in strength. For each of these, they are not limits, they are the average, some may lift more, some less.

Speed: The changes to the body allow the member to move as fast as Gai, and their reaction time is even faster, able to see lightning strike as if looking at a raindrop falling. This may switch in some cases, as kage levels are able to move as fast as second gate gai constantly, though if they forsake their reaction time, they will easily fall prey to weaknesses such as trip wire and running into walls.

Durability: The more powerful members are able to take a kunai exploding note's explosion with little damage, however they are known to be able to take a explosion such as Deidara's C2 with little damage, and sometimes even none, depending on the situation.

Regeneration/Immunity: The most powerful factor in the radiation clan is the insane regeneration. The member's body body has vast powers of self-regeneration. So long as they are properly nourished, they can restore their health and heal any wounds within moments. They can heal a small amount of their health even without consuming any creature. Examples include regenerating wounds, such as a broken arm, instantly, regenerating a massive hole in the face, and reconstructing his entire physical form from non-descript piles of biomass and the biomass of a crow within minutes of being blown apart by a nuclear explosion. They can regenerate a small amount of health without needing to absorb additional biomass. They also seem to have a robust immune system. Though unable to counter parasites which had been introduced into theyre body without outside help, they can adapt to grow an immunity to many things, such as a specific poison, only the most powerful could harm them, and only the most deadly could kill them.

Transformations Transformations for each person is different, some gain a plant like transformation, others look like androids, others like insects, it changes for each person (pictures would be nice, or a description), and each one may be used in both arms, one arm, or use one in one arm, one in another arm.

Blade: The blade is an arm transformation made by changing the mass of the arm to fit the shape of a blade, the sizes are between three and five feet, but changable with the user's will, as all transformations are. This is usually connected by the elbow. The blade is just as hard as titanium.

Muscle Mass: The difference between this and most other transformation is that instead of just making an odd weapon, it adds mass to an already existant organ, the muscles of the area specified, as such, it multiplies speed and strength of the limb by 2 when used for both arms, whether using one for one arm, and one for another or just this for both arms, 4 for only one arm.

Whipfist: The whipfist is a snakelike muscle that can stretch up to three hundred meters, with a jawlike structure at the end, which is able to peirce through solid steel with ease, and it has an incredible grip, able to allow one to pull oneself at insanely fast speeds.

Hammerfist: The hammerfist is mostly used against earth techniques due to its massive destruction factor. It is simply making your lower arms enormous and insufferably heavy, allowing one to slam it into things and cause much more damage, though this is almost patheticly slow.

Claws: These claws are around a foot and a half long. They are made the same way as the blade, and move extremely fast and powerfully, they are like fingers but without joints and longer.

Armor: The armor is much less durable than the smaller indestructible changes, due to its area, but it is able to still double the durability. The armor covers every part of the body, and can be used with other transformations.

Thermal Vision: Thermal vision does not produce physical changes, it simply changes the sight to turn to thermal vision, allowing him to see through many hiding jutsu and other things.

Alpha Ray Vision: Alpha ray vision is a weak version of X ray vision, able to see through things less dense than the skin, such as clothes, leaves, and other things. This also produces no physical change.

Absorbtion: When a member of the clan kills someone, they can absorb the person's biomass, which is their body, giving them their special skill, such as if one absorbed Orochimaru, theyd gain not only his snakelike-ness but also his knowledge. After absorbing someone, the consumer immediately gains their knowledge and memories. They gain physical oddities that are beneficial to them after absorbtion, though they can choose whether or not they want it.

Disguise: After absorbing someone, a member is able to change everything about them to the person they absorbed. Even their DNA is changed to match the person they disguise themselves as. This makes them a nightmare for security and many other things. They can change back without a problem, even the clothes are mimiced

Chakra: Due to the constantly changing structure of the body of Clan members, they are unable to preform any jutsu or use of chakra.

Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:
Clan History: Once the victim of terrible mutation experiments from Orochimaru and Kaburochimaru, the clan was first from a single member named Alex Mercer who was, though the most adept in the powers, he was not the strongest in physical status, infact he was actually slow for a ninja, at least a kage.

Alex Mercer eventually had his memory wiped and was moved to a new village. The village eventually allowed Alex to become the kage, even though it was a minor village, he was definitely strong enough to rival the larger kage, as such he was able to strengthen the village. The village become the home of the clan, which has existed ever since.

The clan is not a close one, caring little for each other, each person is usually a sociopath as a side effect, choosing to care for only close family instead of the full family. They are the perfect spies and even better fighters, though they seem to stay away from the shikyo clan, though they were allies, they never told anyone why they were allies.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

Radiation Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiation Release   Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Approved, however Absorbtion may only take place AFTER you defeate another person in battle and the Armor makes you slower(Just like it did in Prototype)
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Zero

Radiation Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiation Release   Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:20 pm

I've received special permission from Hayato to deny this application and request changes due to it being over-powered. This application has been brought to my attention by one of the members and I have to agree that it is one of the most over-powered applications I've ever seen in my life. It gives you far too many strengths yet there are no weaknesses. I don't even think there would be enough weaknesses to balance this. I've decided that I'll give you a few options.

Option One - Keep the physical boosts, but tone them down slightly.
Option Two - Keep half physical boosts, full power.
Option Three - Keep Absorption ability.
Option Four - Keep unique abilities. (Regeneration, Thermal vision, Alpha Ray vision.)

Whatever, I really don't care how you go about it, I just think that your clan has way too many abilities that seem to just be thrown out there. You can go with one of the options I've presented or come up with your own way of toning it down (severely). I'm also not too keen on the chakra ordeal, as you already know. I'll just leave that for someone else to decide, though.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Insanity

Perfect Insanity

Radiation Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiation Release   Radiation Release I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am

nah, just delete it, it twas a waste of time, just doesnt work for naruto, maybe bleach..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Radiation Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiation Release   Radiation Release I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiation Release
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Clan Creation-
Jump to: