Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_vote_lcapHidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_voting_barHidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_vote_lcapHidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_voting_barHidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bee

Bee

Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) Empty
PostSubject: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Tousha had trained with zangetsu for ap reety long time. Holding these blade, Tousha would gather all his chakra into one attack. Tousha sat above the mountains mediating as he smelled the air. Birds sat on his soulders as he gathered chakra. Tousha felt the breeze past his soulders as his calm chakra swarmed his body.

Tousha had looks of chakra but only showed little. Zangetsu layed in its staff behind, Tousha's back. Tousha then opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 pm

A panting blonde child would climb up from a ledge. She exhaled with relief and crawled away from the side on the mountain. Her face and clothes were dirty from treking through the mountains, running away from Kumogakure. Ai stood to her feet and tried to wipe off the dirt only to make it worse. "Oh my.. three days." She sighed and started off towards her unknown direction. Cautiously she looked around as she walked, bewaring of rogues. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a man resting, with birds on his shoulders? Ai tilted her head confused as she tried to see who he was.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Tousha looked down as he saw a girl that was climbing the mountains. Tousha saw that her clothes were dirty and her blond hair was long. She had a strange uniform, but Tousha could tell she was from Kumo. Someone that had escaped the village and headed away to the mountains. Tousha thought if he could recruit her, she would help him. " Hey, let me explain. My name is Tousha nice to meet you, whats your name? " Tousha said.
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:28 pm

"Hey, let me explain. My name is Tousha nice to meet you, whats your name? "

Ai jumped back frightened and hid halfway behind a tree. He was polite to introduce, was he friendly? She gulped and mumbled out, "M-My name is Nightingale Ai..." She tried to dust off the dirt from her shirt and gloves and stared back at the man. Making sure to keep a safe distance she asked, "What are you doing.."
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 pm

" I'm training my chakra " Tousha said smiling. Tousha moved his soulders as the birds flew away into the air. Tousha then smilied at the girl. " Hows life going anyway?" Tousha said in a gentle tone. Tousha then decreased his chakra a little bit. Tousha wondered what Ai would say next.
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Ai frowned at his words and looked back down the mountain. "Kumogakure.. was invaded.. We fled the village." She started ti twirl her hair from habit. Her eyes started tearing up as she thought about her home being destroyed and not knowing if her mother and sisters made it away in time.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Tousha knew that kumo had been invaded and the villagers were brutally injured. Tousha sighed the fact that he doubted that ALL the villagers escaped. Tousha slid down the mountain to the girl. " Don't worry I won't hurt you, Don't cry it will make things worse " Tousha said as he whiped her tears with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:33 pm

He wiped her tear away and she stepped back. "I'm not crying.. I got dust in my eyes.." Ai wiped her face on her sleeve, adding more dirt to her face. Double taking back to the village she looked up at the man. "Are you from Kumo too Tousha-san?"
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 pm

" Yes, I am from kumo, Ai " Tousha said gently. Tousha then looked as a blad eagle flew down and landed on Tousha's shoulder. Tousha started to talk to it. Tousha was a animal whisperer. After having a quick chat with the eagle Tousha faced Ai again. " Hey, you should have something to eat after walking all this way..." Tousha said as he gave Ai a apple.
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Ai caught the apple and smiled. She quickly sniffed the fruit and cautiously took a bite. Chewing on the apple she squeaked happily and took a few more bites. After she finished it the blonde child wiped her mouth and put the core in her pocket, taking time to bow in respect to tousha. "Thank you Tousha-San." then she added, "Tousha-san, who invaded the village? And why?"
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:03 pm

" It was mist shinobi, they nearly wiped out the whole village" Tousha said. Tousha sighed, " I don't know much about Raikage, but you can stick with me until we find a new home" Tousha said as the eagle flew into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Ai frowned and stared at the ground poking her tiny fingers together. "Do you think Raikage-sama is alright? And the other villagers?" She looked up when she saw the eagle's shadow on the ground. Studying the large predatory bird she nodded at his offer, "I promise i won't be a bother. Even though i'm not a great fighter I'm training to become a medical shinobi.. and i'm a great cook." She smiled and rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:24 pm

" The Raikage might be ok, but I think most of the vilagers are fine " Tousha said as Ai replyed. " Ok, I'll train you afterwards but here isn't a good place " Tousha said. Tousha loooked at the road to a smal village. " Maybe we can find somewhere to buy items, shall we? " Tousha said.
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:40 am

The small child nodded and smiled. "Alright Tousha-san." Ai followed behind the Kumo shinobi. She twined her long blonde hair between her fingers as she thought of the nessecary medical supplies she would need to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Tousha smilied, they walked into the village by them now. Birds and eagles flew past Tousha. Tousha then took out his walllet. " I hope I have enough for food supply..." Tousha said teasing. Tousha then looked at Zangetsu. There were many things in the blade, but Tousha had yet to find them out.

*END TOPIC*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)   Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Lightning Country - Kumogakure-
Jump to: