Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_vote_lcapDebate, chakra system and specialty system. I_voting_barDebate, chakra system and specialty system. I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_vote_lcapDebate, chakra system and specialty system. I_voting_barDebate, chakra system and specialty system. I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Debate, chakra system and specialty system.

Go down 

Yay or nay
Yay to both
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_vote_lcap29%Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Nay to both
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_vote_lcap29%Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Yay chakra, nay specialty
 29% [ 2 ]
Yay specialty, nay chakra
Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_vote_lcap13%Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
The deadman
Kage
Kage

Debate, chakra system and specialty system. Empty
PostSubject: Debate, chakra system and specialty system.   Debate, chakra system and specialty system. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:17 pm

This is just a small thing I made up to handle how much you specialize in a certain topic COMPARED to the AVERAGE person of your rank, these are not stats, just a way to make sure no one is a beast inm every damn thing.

There are five main groups/

Taijutsu ( Physical Arts)

Ninjutsu ( Destructive Arts)

Genjutsu ( Mental Arts)

Medical Jutsu

Other ( Being puppetry, KKG control and power in it's use, and things like Senjutsu.

Each goes into certain sub-groups.

Taijutsu
Strength
Speed
Endurance ( Covers how much damage you can take and stamina)

Ninjutsu
Chakra
Versatility: ( This is needed for the use of multi-elements as well as special jutsu like sound.)

GenjutsuGenjutsu Resistence and Awareness ( To determin how well suited you are
when under a genjutsu)
Genjutsu effectiveness ( To determin how hard it is to break from your genjutsu)

Medical Jutsu
Healing
Chakra Control

Other
Puppettry ( Skill in the use of puppets.)_
Senjutsu ( Skill in the senjutsu arts.)
Kekai Genkai mastery:

All ninja have 100 points, regardless of rank. This is to show how well you are in a certain topic compared to ninja of equivilant rank.

This being an example sheet for the cannon Tsunade

Taijutsu
Strength: 15
Speed: 5
Endurance ( Covers how much damage you can take and stamina) : 10

Ninjutsu
Chakra: 5
Versatility: ( This is needed for the use of multi-elements as well as special jutsu like sound.): 5

GenjutsuGenjutsu Resistence and Awareness ( To determin how well suited you are when under a genjutsu): 5
Genjutsu effectiveness ( To determin how hard it is to break from your genjutsu) : 5

Medical Jutsu
Healing : 25
Chakra Control : 30

Other
Puppettry ( Skill in the use of puppets.) : 0
Senjutsu ( Skill in the senjutsu arts.) : 0
Kekai Genkai mastery: : 0

This will be a system to decide how many ninjutsu, genjutsu, fuinjutsu, and the such can be performed by a ninja in combat. The starter chakra stats as well as chakra caps for each rank are as follows.
Acadamy Student- 30/30

Genin - 75/75

Chunnin - 150/150

Joinin - 225/225

Sannin or weaker S rank - 250/250

Kage or S rank - 300/300

The jutsu cost chart is as follows.
E rank cost = 5 chakra
D rank cost = 7 chakra
C rank cost = 12 chakra
B rank cost = 15 chakra
A rank cost = 25 chakra
S rank cost = 40 chakra ( It's S rank for a reason.)

For certain jutsu like shadow clones and multi shadow clone, it will go by a different system. First, you pay the chakra for the rank of the jutsu then add +1 for every clone, or addition of whatever jutsu it is. Example. Multi shadow clone jutsu, B rank 15 + 50 clones = 65 cost. So don't go being a naru-noob and spamming clones, it'll cost ya.

Also, there will be a replenish system. When the user is not in combat and are in a moment of rest, they will gain back chakra at the following rate per-post.
Acadamy Student - 3
Genin- 5
Chunnin - 7
Joinin - 10
Sannin - 12
Kage - 15
Back to top Go down

Debate, chakra system and specialty system.
Page 1 of 1