Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Chikyojin Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Chikyojin Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Chikyojin Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Chikyojin Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Chikyojin Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Chikyojin Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Chikyojin Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Chikyojin Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Chikyojin Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Chikyojin Clan I_vote_lcapChikyojin Clan I_voting_barChikyojin Clan I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Chikyojin Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takai

Chikyojin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Chikyojin Clan   Chikyojin Clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Clan Name: Chikyojin Clan
Kekkei Genkai: Akuma Suji ~ "Demon Muscle"
Akuma Suji is the bloodline limit of the Chikyojin clan. According to their history, the members of the Chikyojin clan possess a unique muscular system, derived from the Oni no Ousama, that is considered to be different from humans. For one, the color of the muscles is dark red, much redder than that of a human. The Chikyojin muscular system is designed so that blood can flow more easily and faster, so that oxygen can constantly flow from muscle to muscle, giving more nutrients. This makes muscles work more faster and more efficient. The muscles of a Chikyojin is also a lot more dense and more wrapped. This is the most distuinguishable part of the muscular system, as the muscles are compacted in a unique structure which allows the Chikyojin, depending on their level, to push their body greater than that of a human. The muscles are slightly bigger and more "in sync." Basically, a Chikyojin can use their significantly improved muscle mass to work faster and harder, creating more energy to be used. With that said, a Chikyojin can exert force from the muscles beyond that of a human, thus their strength is distinctively greater. There are key differences between the damage resulting from the impacts of physical attacks made by a Chikyojin compared to a human. There are also additional key differences, but the main result from all of them is that the muscles are tougher. Besides increasing their strength, the Chikyojin can also use this to increase speed, endurance, balance, flexibility, and stamina. By training these muscles like a normal human would, a Chikyojin can enhance the function and capability of the muscles, but the progress is generally slower than that of a human. There are also changes within the skeletal system too as well as the nervous system. In the skeletal system, the bones are tightly fused and are more stabilized, just so that they won't collapse due to the pressure the Chikyojin would have to face. Like the muscles, the skeletal system is arranged in a unique structure that allows the body to move more freely. The tough and strong bones are essential as support for the Akuma Suji to work properly. The nervous system is more stimulated by the Chikyojin body producing a certain cell "neuroconductor." As suggested by the name, neuroconductors act as conductors for internal electric signals as water or metal is for electricity. They exist near neurons and sypnases, and sends electrochemical waves along axons towards sypnases from which the neuroconductor near it will send it to the according cell much more faster than normal nerves. This would equal improved reflexes as well, but they are triggered when the user feels extreme excitement or is in a form of danger. The blood of a Chikyojin is responsible for making sure that these new bodily systems are in check and do not malfunction through the supplements it sends. This kekkei genkai makes Chikyojins proficient battlers and excel in Taijutsu. Over the years, Chikyojins attempt to enhance their muscles by either flowing more chakra to blood flow to increase the circulation, speeding up muscle movement. Unfortunately, there are very limited ways to do that and do not come with heavy side effects.

Using the muscles for strengthened Taijutsu, they also emit a dark-red energy aura from them. This energy, also called "Oni Reiki", is the manifestation of excess energy that the muscles have developed, and have solidfied to take a physical form. When finishing building up this energy, the Chikyojin can use this for various purposes. The aura has natural burning effects that breaks down objects if enough is applied, but they also emit a destabilization signal that causes the thing that it covers to explode. Chikyojins cannot surround the opponent nor cover them with this energy. The Chikyojin can solidfy the energy so it can extend out of a Chikyojin and grab on to something, subdueing a target or creating balance. This energy cannot pierce when solidfied, so it cannot actually be used for offensive purposes.

Limitations:
Spoiler:

Clan Jutsu:

Name: Oni Reiki
Skill: Kekkei Genkai
Range: -
Element: N/A
Description: Oni Reiki is the excessive, super-dense physical energy produced from the Chikyojin's body, most notably the muscles. This unique energy exists within the Chikyojin's body where it can be solidfied or flow like a liquid. Chikyojins are able to extend Oni Reiki out of their body as solid, dense, red energy flowing and looking like liquid. They can be solidfied to extreme extents, to the point that it can instantly leave the Chikyojin's body and grab on/attach to a surface, allowing the Chikyojin to stop high falls, to suspend themselves in the air, or to gain a longer reach. Normally, Oni Reiki can be shaped and formed into anything so long as the amount produced and the amount that has left the body in solid form is not equal to the size of a Bijuu or Gamabunta. Despite its sufficient supplementary abilities, it has little offensive capability. When solidfied, it cannot pierce like a sharp weapon or easily slip through, and it also lacks major damage effects as blunt-type attacks such as smashing or punching. The Oni Reiki can extend up to thirty meters. Just as well as it can be solid and leave the body, it can also be turned to a a suspending liquid state and re-enter the body. Even so, the aura's intensity gives it major burning effects and heat emanation. It's dense enough to break down and disintegrate matter at a rate depending on the matter's heat resistance and size. It also has explosive properties that can only be activated by the Chikyojin that produced it. All of this combined makes it an excellent idea for the Chikyojin to cover their entire body in an aura of Oni Reiki energy. Once they're aura-covered, their instincts are stimulated and they gain a substantial stamina and durability boost, allowing them to withstand and endure body damage and pain. Their strength and attacks are given unique effects as to creating blazes, sparks, and fire just from little friction. The full-body aura is active only for a limited time and there're also consequences to overusing the full aura.

Name: Oni Reiki: Release
Range: -
Description: Oni Reiki: Kai is a technique unique to Chikyojin clan members. Just by will, the Chikyojin will convert chakra to a signal wave that will de-stabilize the Oni Reiki produced by their own body and cause it to explode according to the mass of the Oni Reiki. The Chikyojin can decide which Oni Reiki will explode using the signal.

Name: Musou Tensei ~ Nil-Thought Rebirth
Range (of Effect): 6-7 meters
Description: Musou Tensei is a special bloodline technique unique to the Chikyojin clan. The technique is very hard to learn and even more difficult to master. And very few of the clan knows about it since it hasn't been used for centuries and it is known that those who uses it to its full extent will die after use. Musou Tensei is simply the production and manifestation of extra-excessive Oni Reiki produced far beyond that of the Chikyojin's body mass. From the size of the Oni Reiki created higher than the size of the Chikyojin's body, the aura may subconsciously leave the body without the Chikyojin willing it to and may solidfy into a full aura. It takes eighteen posts for the Oni Reiki to build up to sufficient amount and the full aura of Oni Reiki may not be used during that time. The CHikyojin will then release all of the Oni Reiki within their body with a mighty effort and the physical energy will engulf the Chikyojin in a hyper-flowing, flame-like aura. In this state, the Oni Reiki aura is so dense and powerful that any and all matter that comes near and into contact with it will quickly break away and disintegrate. This allows the Chikyojin to be impervious to physical attacks while being granted a drastic boost in endurance. The aura also retains all properties of Oni Reiki, except greatly enhanced. However, this aura is only active for a total of ten posts and can only be used once per day. If used more than once somehow, then by the end of the second time it's used, the Chikyojin will quickly die. After the first use, the Chikyojin will suffer third degree burns all over their chest and arms. Also, dependent on the Chikyojin's own endurance, durability, and whether or not if the Chikyojin was wounded while in this state, all of their muscles could be turn apart, their skeletal system entirely shattered, and followed by severe blood loss that would cause them to die within a hour should immediate and sufficient medical treatment not be applied to restore the majority of the body systems and stop the bleeding. Although whether they survive the first use depends on the luck most of the time, those who do survive the systematic damage will not be able to utilize chakra for a week. It's classified as a last hope-type and suicidal jutsu. The primary weakness to this technique would be that the Chikyojin will still be affected by mental and spiritual-based attacks, such as genjutsu or spiritual-based weapons/spirit "worms." In fact, the Chikyojin's ability to dispel genjutsu is weakened so that they require more effort to dispel genjutsu (+1 rank-chakra effort to opposed genjutsu; so B-rank Kai is required to dispel C-rank genjutsu) and to use kai to dispel genjutsu would also mean to cancel out the aura which can lead to diastrous consequences at this state.

Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:

Clan History: The history of the Chikyojin clan are known and recorded only to the clan itself. Its origin is surrounded in mystery to outsiders, and the Chikyojin clan ancestor appeared nearly four hundred years ago. Beginning between the mating of an otherworldly figure and a beautiful seductress who identifies herself as a witch of the ancient arts. The supernatural figure known as the "Oni no Ousama" had grew in love with the witch, especially for her habit of causing havoc and destruction. When they had a baby, their offspring was abnormally muscular and strong as well as possessing strange eyes, demonic teeth, and an evil nature. Their son was born with a powerful body and gifted with different and unique bodily systems unlike any human. The witch had adored her son as he might as well become the leader of an empire that has destroyed the entire world. But being a woman of immense unstability and power herself, she figured she could just give birth to a new and better one. The witch abadoned her husband one night and left to a faraway remote location. The Oni no Ousama, angered and betrayed, chased after his wife to the hidden area. The Oni no Ousama easily killed his wife who tried to kill the monster, but failed. Before he can retrieve his son, nearby monks repelled the creature and sended him back to Jigoku. They took in the baby, who had concealed its demonic and evil features.

The Chikyojin origin, known only as the "First Chikyojin," or the "Original One", soon escaped from the temple he was raised in at a young age. Over the years, he encountered many warrior monks but his strength and physical prowess always bested them despite superior martial arts experience. From his battles, he came to understand that he is an inhuman fellow that has no place in this world. Despite the resentment and fear he endured, he continued to fight on and exist so his descendents may bring upon a world of Hell upon the earth. He was the first to blacken his muscles and thus become the strongest man in the world of his time. He discovered the secret behind his unique strength by testing his body systems and also discovered and dubbed Oni Reiki. During one of his travels, he met the Senju clan ancestor and they fought, each rivaling the other and the match ending in a complete draw with no major injuries. Although the Chikyojin ancestor's strength and physical state bested the Senju ancestor's, it was the Ninjutsu used and passed down from Rikudou Sennin that allowed the Senju ancestor to fight on equal ground. Learning about chakra from the Senju clan ancestor, the First Chikyojin wanted to go on a grand adventure to learn about Ninshu that was being taught by Rikudou Sennin. He met a noble woman and he used his charm to steal her away. They grew to know each other over several months and they mated, producing the first being that will be the founder and first head of the Chikyojin clan. As the First Chikyojin arrived at the dojo, he discovered that the Rikudou Sennin recently died and learned from his disciples. There, he learned Ninjutsu and used chakra to enhance his strength and unrivaled Taijutsu powers. Meanwhile, the Chikyojin child became known as Maou Chikyojin and from him, he grew up with the same body as his father and mated at age 17, and that gave birth to six sons and daughters. Maou encouraged the growth of the Chikyojins by setting down the customs, rules, and most important of all the purpose of the clan's existence all inscribed upon the Devil Scroll. The Chikyojin rapidly grew, as by the time Maou's succeeding son took charge, there were 80 Chikyojins in existence. It is rumored that whiloe Maou was still alive, the First Chikyojin returned to the family at age 56 but the events surrounding that is unknown.

Battle Against the Warring Clans:
Centuries later when the world of ninja took over religion and Samurai and the entire world became a battlefield, the Chikyojin clan easily stood upon the war as one of the top five battle clans. They were only matched by the Senju and Uchiha, who with their developing hatred the Chikyojin clan used to their advantage. At that time, the Chikyojin had full knowledge and use of their strength and body prowess. They embraced the purpose and continued the clan's might with an army of 160 Chikyojins. The Chikyojin head at that time frequently battled the Uchiha, and their strengths and powers were in balance. But due to the clan's tendency to die young in battle, the Uchiha will eventually outlast the Chikyojin. Despite the fame the Chikyojin gained from battling and surviving the Uchiha, the head before the development of the villages was defeated and killed by Hashirama Senju, the strongest ninja. The Chikyojin were prepared to reach their final stand, when suddenly the proposal of the clan-unification and village system came to light. Konohagakure first developed, founded by Senju and Uchiha. At first, they were disgusted and opposed this idea. But with other clans preferring revolutionization and the fact that Konohagakure will quickly destroy the Chikyojin, they team up with many clans that founded Kumogakure. They were the ones who helped the most in locating and collecting the Five Treasured Tools of Rikudou Sennin.

A New Life, Except.....:
As they settled down in Kumogakure, they found out that they were very much well-liked and considered as one of the prideful families in the village. The village had an enormous geographical advantage and high military strength, effectively allowing the Chikyojin to operate the village's actions through skillful manipulation. As the five major villages developed and the First Raikage was chosen, a few years later, the First Shinobi World War began. Excited in this brand-new game, the Chikyojin clan fought for Kumogakure but the clan's numbers severely reduced down to only one 100 Chikyojins. During the war, the first Chikyojin head leading the clan while the village system idea was developed, defeated the famed Sasuke Sarutobi in battle and left him on the verge of death without major trouble. Over several years, the Chikyojin had extremely detailed knowledge of their body, its components, and how to alter it to increase their power. And thus, they perfectly mastered the Oni Reiki through methods of how to utilize it. 20 years after the First War came the Second, and the clan's numbers were divided in half. A few of the Chikyojins were defeated by Sakumo Hatake, Chiyo of the Sand, and several by Hanzo of the Salamander. The clan encountered the Sannin and one of the members defeated Jiraiya and Orochimaru in battle. The clan also participated in the Third Great Shinobi War as their bodies developed and mutated further. But the war turned out to be in Konohagakure's favor, and 17 Chikyojins were killed in the process. Most of them died by Minato Namikaze and Danzo of Root. As their numbers dwindled, it was clear that Konohagakure is coming back to crush the clan and Kumogakure will not be strong enough to protect them. As the Third ended, the clan united ever more closely so they can one day destroy the Uchiha. They combined Fuuinjutsu and Juinjutsu to create very unique techniques, and they also taught Kinkaku and Ginkaku how to use the treasures as well as the special combination technique that three of the treasures could access. In return for knowledge, they hoped that the Gold and Silver Brothers will fight for them as the Chikyojin figured that their enormous chakra reserves labeled them special. But that was never repaid. So the Chikyojin went into science, studying chemistry and bionanotechnology. They revolutionized their clan as they built several devices and machines that would help preserve the clan. Until certain events occured to Konohagakure that allowed the Chikyojin to lower their guard. The death of Sakumo, the depature of the Sannin, and the Kyubi attack on Konohagakure severely weakened its military power and reduced the economy. The Chikyojin sent spies to infiltrate Konoha and they found out that Danzo's Root were disbanded, the Fourth Hokage died, and the Uchiha were suspected of being behind the Kyuubi attack. The Chikyojin manipulated this scheme so that the Konoha elders and those associated with ANBU would deepen their accusations of the Uchiha until bad blood rose and the Uchiha planned rebellion. Following the extinction of the Uchiha and attacks by Orochimaru and the Akatsuki Invasion led by Pain, the Chikyojin no longer found Konohagakure as a threat. The Chikyojin clan also entered the Fourth Great War as part of the Shinobi Alliance Forces. Their inhuman strength allowed fights against the strongest generation of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist and battles against the White Zetsus to prosper for the Allied Forces. At the end of the war, there was no major loss to the clan, so the war was in their favor.

Current Arc:
The Chikyojin clan is now known today as a legendary assassin or mercenary clan. They are the perfect natural born killers with their bodies and bloodlusted minds. The leader known as Sendo Chikyojin is one of the greatest heads ever and is also protector of the Chikyojin clan's technology. They now number about 43 members and are hoping to achieve the old ways of bringing hell to the world. They operate in Kumogakure, Konohagakure, and Kirigakure. They hope to either perfect a Summoning Jutsu or Fuuinjutsu that would allow them to become the most fearsome family ever. Die or to make die, the Chikyojin has made their influence upon the destroyed world.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

Chikyojin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikyojin Clan   Chikyojin Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net

Chikyojin Clan
Page 1 of 1