Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Kaguya Clan I_vote_lcapKaguya Clan I_voting_barKaguya Clan I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Kaguya Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Admin
Soran

Kaguya Clan Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya Clan   Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:25 pm

Clan Name: Kaguya Clan
Kekkei Genkai: Shikotsumyaku is the kekkei genkai of the once thought extinct Kaguya clan, which gave them the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure (their osteoblasts and osteoclasts). By infusing their calcium with chakra, they could manipulate the growth and properties of their bones to their liking. Apparently, this ability gives the user a unique skeletal structure which isn't known by many.

The main capabilities of Shikotsumyaku is allowing the user to manipulate the speed of their bones' growth as well as the location of calcium deposits. This allows them to create weapons of bones that can either protrude from any part of the body, or pulled out and used like hand held weapons. They can even fire pieces of their bones as long-ranged projectiles. Any bone that they remove from the body immediately regenerates, as does the skin that is damaged when the bones are removed. Users can increase the density of the created bones, making them stronger than steel. This not only makes the created weapons very powerful, but also makes their bodies virtually indestructible; the bones can withstand even a chakra-infused blade, which is usually enough to cut through anything.

From what the only known user of this ability, Kimimaro, has shown, most of the techniques are named after flowers. Most of them are also taijutsu-based sword dances, which are used for close combat and defence. However, as Kimimaro demonstrated, the bones can also grow quite a large volume, and likely grow from each other, as a form of a ninjutsu, and that he can emerge from any of these bones. The bones can become stronger with the rank improvement of each individual user. Hayato utilizes this power in many ways, including the creation of knuckle guards, spears, and projectile spikes.

These abilities are very useful in combat. Hardened bones from the fingertips can be shot at an enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since the bones of the user can be regenerated, the rate of fire from the user's arsenal is limitless. The user also modifys the humerus (upper arm bone) of either his right or left arm to create a short, hilt-less bone sword. Since he can increase and compress the density of his bones, he can make the sword harder than steel. He then uses the sword to fight; his style uses quick cuts and thrusts to disable opponents quickly. He is extremely proficient with this sword and can, not only deflect shuriken, but also dispatch a large number of Shadow Clones with this technique. This ability's long range defense simply allows the user to redirect a projectile direction by ricocheting them off one another in either one or successive throws. The user can even modify and pull out their own spinal column to use as a flexible chain staff, regrowing a new spine to replace the removed one. The protrusions on the vertebrae are modified to make them stronger and sharper, this could also be used to extend the bottem of the spinal cord into a sharp & flexible tail made from bone.

At any instant the user can grow several long bone blades from his body for use as weapons. Though he primarily uses two blades grown from the palms of his hands, he also uses several secondary bones grown from his elbows, knees, and shoulders. This abilities useage is incredibly acrobatic, using spins, charges, and long sweeping slashes to make the strikes more effective and to evade opponents' counter strikes. With these same abilities the user can create a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. These spines appear to be branches off his pre-existing skeletal structure rather than completely new bones. Kimimaro was seen to even able to grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as they are growing. He can even use them to block or trap an opponent's strikes. In addition to being an unwelcome surprise for opponents, it makes him basically untouchable at close range. If an opponent would start to get close to him, he would start to spin rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Orochimaru coveted this ability greatly, stating the kekkei genkai granted the user an impenetrable skeletal frame, which can resist any type of physical attack. In addition, should a Shikotsumyaku user ever go on the offensive, they could instantly turn their bones into the sharpest spear. Overall, the Shikotsumyaku is considered to be the ultimate taijutsu ability, which is held in high regard.
Clan Jutsu: Name: Dance of the Seedling Fern
Type: Kekkei Genkai/Ninjutsu
Element: Bone
Description: This technique was Kimimaro's final dance (presumably the strongest as a last resort), this jutsu causes a giant forest of bone spikes to burst from the ground. The user is able to emerge from any bone at will, giving him a deadly element of surprise should the opponent be able to avoid the attack. The user can also cause bone to emerge from any individual spike that he wishes.
Clan Symbol: Red Dots on Forehead
Clan History: The Kaguya clan was killed off when attacking Kirigakure in a failed attempt to show off their ferocity. The clan was very savage and had no tactics when going to battle, and refused to back down even when surrounded and completely outmatched, preferring to fight to the death for fun. Kimimaro would for years live as the last member of the Kaguya clan, but eventually died of a terminal disease.

Apparently, the members who possess the Shikotsumyaku abilities have a different bodily structure, as when Kimimaro was fatally ill, Kabuto Yakushi claimed there had been too little information on his body to give any medical treatment. However many years later the cells of these clan members from Kimimaro's DNA cells which were recently found about 18 years ago from one of Orochimaru's old hideouts, this helped reproduce the clan into a set few.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Kaguya Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Clan   Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:27 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Kaguya Clan
Page 1 of 1