Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_vote_lcapChi-Tai Clan (complete) I_voting_barChi-Tai Clan (complete) I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_vote_lcapChi-Tai Clan (complete) I_voting_barChi-Tai Clan (complete) I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Chi-Tai Clan (complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youkai

Chi-Tai Clan (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Chi-Tai Clan (complete)   Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:47 am

Clan Name: Chi-Tai
Kekkei Genkai: Regeneration Ability.
This comes in ranks of power. D rank will heal skin, C rank will heal deep cuts, B rank wil heal fractured bone, A rnak will heal crushed bone, S rank will heal a limb fully. D rank is instant, C rank takes one post, B rank takes one, A rank takes two, S rank takes three. Also, the universal blood type becomes dominate to every clan member, so they may all donate blood. Also, any organ donations are also universal because of the blood. Elemental affinities assist in the kkg. Fire nature will grant immunity to poison; it burns it out. Water will grant increased blood creation, so that using a C rank amount of chakra, will replenish all lost blood. Lightning will cut the time needed to regenerate in half (round up). Wind will give immunity to desease, and target the enire body when regenerating an ally; wind chakra covers a large area of the body so disease will have no room to develop. Earth will allow benifits to healing; the solid nature of earth gives the kkg a standing effect to resist breaks in the near future.

Clan Jutsu:

Name: Passing Power
Type: KKG
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu allows the user to use their kkg on a target instead of themself. It is the basic ability of all Chi-Tai clan members. This is preformed by cutting one's skin to place blood on the area of effect. The chakra used will stimulate the blood and regrow to the body cells of the target. This cannot pass on regeneration, however once the blood has entered someone, the user(from before) only needs to use their chakra to activate the regeneration.

Name: Increased Duration
Type: KKg
Element: N/A
Description: This stimulates growth of cells when brused, letting the user take more hits and have increased stamina. At D rank this wil barely show, at C rank running a mile just split in half and they can take a punch like it was a poke. At B three miles at the cost of one and they can take a projectile to the body and take it out(even the heart) At A rank five miles and falling 100 feet onto a hard surface. At S ten miles, and basically taking rasingan once in a non vital place.

Clan Symbol: A medical needle with wings
Clan History: This clan was created by reperfecting cells from the Kaguya clan. They have been genetically modified so that when placed into a person they are able to use regeneration. Sunagakure developed this long ago, but they found that it needed to be passed down via defect gene. So when they did put it into someone, it wasn't activated, and instead the man's children were inhabited by this ability. The clan was officialy founded when Sunagakure released the information to shinobi view. Ths clan is small with only a single family as it's members. Since then jutsu from the clan have been basic abilities.

Last edited by Youkai on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Chi-Tai Clan (complete)   Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:17 am

Completion bump
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Chi-Tai Clan (complete)   Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:42 am

Looks goood

Chi-Tai Clan (complete) Stock-photo-approved-stamp-48117715

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chi-Tai Clan (complete)   Chi-Tai Clan (complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chi-Tai Clan (complete)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Clan Creation-
Jump to: