Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_vote_lcapShikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_voting_barShikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_vote_lcapShikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_voting_barShikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) Empty
PostSubject: Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan)   Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Clan Information
Clan Name: Shikyo
Kekkei Genkai: The shikyo clan can control fire and lightning completely, they are also known to be completey immune to heat OR lighting (MUST CHOOSE ONE), however this causes weaknesses against Wind OR water. They also have been known to have a sharingan sometimes. However their sharingan cannot be turned off. The only way they can get mangekyou sharingan is to replace their own eyes with someone that has mangekyou, giving them eternal mangekyou.The bodies of shikyos are made to with stand infinite heat, but Amatersu will still harm them. However their is a way to ruin this power, by placing them in solid Ice and melting them slowly. (MUST MAKE CUSTOM MS JUTSU NO CANNON) They usually have bodies basicly built for taijutsu. Also They are immune to weak genjutsu even as gennin. Unfortuneatly they will need a teacher that is Shikyo to be able to do anything with their powers. They have the wolf summoning. The leader of the clan is always the wolf contract holder and sometimes wolf sage.

Clan Jutsu
Name: jutsu thief
this jutsu steals the affinity of the victim along with the jutsu and half of their chakra, but knocks the user out for an hour making them vulnerable to attack then, this jutsu has a side effect when used on bijuu containers, the bijuu containers will not die of over use of the bijuu's power, and the user of this jutsu will get alot of chakra from the bijuu as well and also will get the powers of some of the bijuu, like the ability to control sand, but it would not be nearly as powerful, or like naruto's outragouse healing ability, as if it was used on gobi the user would gain all five elements like gobi has.

Name: Shikyo's Bi Taijutsu
The shikyo used their bloodline to make their taijutsu much more effective. This style is where any hit or kick is added fire to it. This is also been known to use lightning in this style as well. The best way to avoid this is to run like hell, as hte user is slower at running but faster at strikes when using this style. This is also known as Orochibi style or snake fire.

Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:

Clan History:
Clan History: The first uchiha, Gene Uchiha had a girlfriend, named Twea. It was thought she was the mother of the uchiha clan, but this isnt completely true. She had a bloodline called sendo. When they had their first child they noticed he had sharingan at birth, it turned out this was due to two bloodlines changing each other so they would fit without killing the host. They named her Mai Shikyo. Their reasons for the last name are still unknown.

Gene had secretly planned to have a child for years, even though it was just to make a clan full of powerful Shinobi. While this was going on the First Great Shinobi War was also going on. He had a child with Twea's sister and she didnt have as high as a fire affinity as Mai but it proved to be genetic anyway, which made the uchiha clan.

His child was ten when Mai was born. He was completely jealous of Mai. He once tried to kill her using a training excercise as an excuse, but she accidentally killed him. However Gene and Twea knew he had tried to kill her so They didnt really care. The child's name was Draco.

One day bandits attacked their town and destroyed it, how Gene and Twea died. However Mai survived, and while she was only six the bandits took pity on her and raised her to be their own. The bandits eventually became old and peaceful. Mai however had just vanished from the clan. She met a young man who wasnt effected by fire, heat, or lightning. They fell in love and married.

They had two childern who grew up as orphans because their parents were fighting in the second shinobi war. When word came that the war was over everyone was sad that their greatest friends and heros had died, but they did not mope around, since they knew Mai wouldnt be pleased if she knew they moped instead of moving on.

Their childern's name were Isial and Roran, both males and known guinesses. They began working together to find their parents, who they beleived were still alive. When they found the bodies they were shocked to know that their eyes were harvested by Mizugakure for research, until the bloodline massacare happened which wiped out the evidence. Roran became ANBU captian and was known as The Platinum Fire as any fire he used was a strange platinum color. And Isail became the Nidiame Raikage. He was known as Crimson Lightning.

On a Mission to Konohagakure Roran was killed because he suposedly tried stealing Hinata Hyuuga. The truth was he was protecting her from an angry branch member from killing her. He hadnt known but he had another brother, Sarai, who had a child years before, Kurokon Shikyo, and a year after him was Kaigen Shikyo.

As it turned out an Eighty year old Draco had caused this, and also gave a disease to Isail. He had been hte leader of the uchiha clan until madara stepped up and killed him easily.

Isail died by a disease that actually ate away his organs, the same one as Kimmimaro had. Sarai Shikyo sealed Hachibi into Kaigen, and Gobi into Kurokon, however it is appearent Kurokon lost gobi through unknown means, and somehow survived and still retained its genjutsu and elemental abilities. Kurokon and Kaigen were seperated for an unknown ammount of years, but when they met again Kurokon was eighteen and Kaigen was seventeen.

It is currently Unknown if any Shikyos other than Kaigen and Kurokon remain alive, however it seems Kaigen has somehow gotten mangekyou sharingan and Kurokon has gotten Eternal mangekyou Sharingan, proving themselves at the strongest Shikyo yet. UNTIL NOW!!!

Last edited by Agent+of+Chaos on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan)   Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net

Shikyo clan (Kurokon's custom clan)
Page 1 of 1