Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soran
Admin
Soran

The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Calling a Hit:

Kirin's hit was successful, as well as the black winds which were deflected back towards hit opponent. The bones around his Version 2 Bijuu form were shattered. Hayato's eyes widened, he had never actually met a Jinchuriki before and had no idea that he was fighting one. His opponent was now pure chakra and in a strange looking form, Hayato had never sensed such a powerful chakra before which seemed to get stronger from each individual tail, his opponent had seven.

Suddenly his opponent let out a loud roar and at high speed appeared under Hayato's wind barrier. The creature had a black ball of pure chakra in its mouth and shot a huge beam of chakra towards the young warrior "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Hayato exclaimed as the beam of pure energy overwhelmed his barrier and sent it flying in the air. It protected most of Hayato's torso, but his legs and arms were completely vaporised from the raw chakra.

Hayato was falling from the sky towards the ground, blood from the bottem of his torso rising up. Hayato leaned his body back with his mouth wide open as he produced a new body which possessed everything he wore while also giving himself new arms and legs. Hayato then flipped back on the grass as his empty skin then hit the ground beside him. The young warrior was breathing heavy as he didn't know what to do against such as foe whom possessed such raw power of pure chakra. However, he was still in Sage Mode and kept his guard up as he looked upon his Bijuu opponent.
Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:27 pm

" Whats wrong? Get up little man! lets PLAY!" Tousha said as he started to jog around. Tousha noticed that his oppenet was injured and being healed somehow. " Don't stop attacking! This is a fight for strong oppenets! Not for medical whimps!" Tousha said as he lenghed his hand as he aimed to grab Hayato's throat that would possibly burn him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Hayato saw the creature begin to jog around him at high speed and begin to taunt him, suddenly the bijuu stretched his arm out and attempted to grab him. Hayato quickly stretched his own arm out and produced a massive demonic-like claw extending from his hand and the two hands colided and grabbed eachother.

By infusing the surrounding nature chakra in the area with the calcium within his own body, Hayato could now manipulate the growth and properties of his bones to his liking at will. Which he did both rapidly and secretely to increase the density of all the bones in his body as well as any he would produce, making them stronger and more durable than steel. This would not only make any bone created weapons very powerful, but also made his body virtually indestructable.

The two demonic hands were now locked up and held in place by eachother and Hayato used his free hand to create three clones, one behind him and two on each side of him. The one behind him ran back while the two on each side charged the seven tailed foe from each side at high speed with their swords drawn and attempted seventeen sword slashes in the blink of an eye while Hayato's demonic arm kept the creature's hand in place.
Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:52 pm

In a blink of a eye Hayato had attempted a slash. And that Tousha was locked in place there was only one thing to do. Tousha sheeded his body and slipped to the floor and at the same time Hayato had swinged his blade at Tousha''s emety body, Tousha had launched another tailed beast ball at Hayato and all of his clones.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:05 pm

The two clones on each side of the bijuu colided their blades together seventeen times but recieved no damage from eachother whatsoever. Hayato had warped with the bijuu as it charged another black ball of chakra infront of its mouth "Oh shit!" Hayato said as all three of his clones jumped out of the way to safety. With a single hand seal with his free hand Hayato performed a substitution with one of his clones, the clone was now the one with the demonic hand holding the bijuu's hand.

The clone used the demonic claw and pulled his opponent's chakra arm infront of himself. This would cause the creature to obliterate its own arm with the blast of pure energy, now Hayato and his clones were standing in three separate locations in the area as they watched the creature destroy its own red chakra arm. As this happened one of the Hayatos would charge the Bijuu's blind spot with a downward slash aimed for the top of its head as the real Hayato once again began to gather Senjutsu chakra.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Tousha watched as his hand was hit by his own beam. Immediatly, Tousha stoped the beam and stared at Hayato holding his arm. but suddenly Tousha's body felt dizzy. " Vansih..." Tousha said to Hachibi. " What the hell!? Let me fight we were winning!" Hachibi said. " I said VANISH!" Tousha said as his cloack disspeared and Tousha slipped from the huge hand. Tousha walked back a little and picked up Zangetsu. " Sorry about the long wait, But I have finally arrived " Tousha said. Please don't take this personally. Version 1 started to surrond Tousha and Tousha disspeared in mid air. Repearing running up to Hayato and spreading a chidori around tousha's arm. " Larait!" Tousha said as he attempted to attack Hayato head on in 1/1000th second.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:37 pm

Calling a hit:

It seemed that Hayato's plan had worked, as the Bijuu didn't see the oncoming attack from behind. The Ice clone's sword slashed through the top of the Bijuu's head without cutting the main artery in the brain. The cloat of chakra would then retract back into the man's body as he was then knocked out, but would probably recieve minor brain damage if he didn't recieve immediate medical attention. Both clones then shattered in a blast of ice as Hayato flickered away at high speed before the creature would awaken.

*Exit Topic*
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Tousha layed in the grass, as in a few minutes the village was being attacked and proablly medical ninja would arrrive shortly. Hachibi healed Tousha's marks and they put Zangetsu back in the case and walked towards kumo. " I guess you would cal that a draw..." Tousha said walking with all his injures healed.

*Exit Topic*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2