Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_vote_lcapThe battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_voting_barThe battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_vote_lcapThe battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_voting_barThe battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bee

Bee

The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) Empty
PostSubject: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:49 pm

In the center of grass. All covered with pollen. The wind blew away the left overs of trash. As ninja passed by doing there early missions. Tousha walked down the cemet path once walked down from his father. Tousha looked at the time as he walked even faster down to milies of grass. Now Tousha could see that his life was big and filled will mysterys. Tousha walked down the steamy cemet looking around. There were a couple of academy students but somewhat there was some one else out there... Tousha walked downthe steamy sun as he saw that he wasn't the only one out here.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Hayato had been training in the grassy field of the Kumo district, he had been gathering Senjutsu chakra the entire time he was training. He had done many exercises today and had his adrenaline pumped up, he was ready for a fight. Suddenly he saw a stranger approach and looked at him but remained silent
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:59 pm

"Hello kid" Tousha said smilingv at the small kid gathering chakra. Tousha could sense his chakra and knew he wasn't just a regular kid. Somewhat he had lookied like a academy student with a blade. Tousha was carrying Zangetsu with him at all times if something had happened. Then Tousha said softly, " Nice sword you got there ".
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Hayato shrugged at the stranger's compliment "I made it myself, I made sure to develop it out of the strongest steel I could find" The young looking warrior stated plainly "I can use it quite well in battle, after all, I have studied Kenjutsu all my life"
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:07 pm

" Kenjutsu, huh?" Tousha said looking at the small boys body. Can this little shirmp really hold that much power?" Tousha though as he stared at the kid. For sure Tousha should test the boy to see if he speaks the truth. " Are you lieing or are you telling the truth?" Tousha said drawing out his blade.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Hayato watched as the man began to draw his blade and asked "Are you lieing or are you telling the truth?" and kept a calm composure on his face. It was clear that this man didn't believe what he was saying, so Hayato drew his own sword and transfused chakra into it. This was chakra from the surrounding nature which he had been gathering as he trained, therefore it was a lime-green hue and grew in shape around the actual blade. Hayato's sword was now in the shape of a large green Buster Sword "I don't know, you tell me" Hayato said plainly

Technique used:
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:19 pm

" You are one kid aren't you? My name is Tousha, I'll crush you!" Tousha said as he focused his black wind chakra around his body. The energy spinded around Tousha's body as he leaned into battle formation. Ready to fight. Holding the sword whenever, he would attack. Tousha charged at Hayato attempting a attack at the throat.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Hayato's opponent charged him and attempted to attack his throat which the swift warrior would quickly Afterimage, he would then immediately appear behind the man without warning to perform a swift slash coming towards opponent's back which had an additional step with his left foot, which added instantaneous acceleration and weight to the sword. In addition, if the initial strike was avoided or blocked, the force of the unusually fast slashing motion displaces the air around it, generating a vacuum in its wake and sucking the opponent in; as this happened, Hayato's body would be spun around for a second strike, with the previous action adding force and momentum to the swing, making the subsequent strike far stronger. If either of these slashes made contact they could easily cut his opponent in half, however he kept one hand free as he had a back-up plan for if this were to fail.
Technique used:
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Tousha turning around, Tousha blocked the attack with Zangetsu. " Don't die on me Zangetsu!!!" Tousha thought. Tousha then fell back . Tousha slid on the ground and looked at his oppenet. " Your one fast kid, Looks like I'll take it up a notch " Tousha said preparing his blade. Tousha shot a massive dark wind chakra blast straight at Hayato that would carry on for 10 yards across the miles of grass.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:57 pm

Calling a hit:

Hayato's opponent had blocked his first slash, however Hayato's body was be spun around for a second strike, with the previous action adding force and momentum to the swing, making the subsequent strike far stronger. The chakra infused sword became smaller a mere nanosecond before impact with his opponent which only slashed his stomach.

Tousha then jumped back and shot a massive dark wind chakra blast straight at Hayato, Which Hayato would counter by firing a large crescent of chakra towards his opponent. As both energies colided, there would be a mass collection of energy between the two which canceled eachother out. Hayato and his opponent were now standing about ten feet away from eachother, the young Kaguya put his guard up and awaited his opponent's next move.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Tousha fell back getting slashed in the stomach. " Damn your fast, Little man has some speed huh?" Tousha said. Tousha then fell deep into the cage. " Hey hachibi its time! Heal me! I'll call when I need the cloak" Tousha. " You sure your fighting the right oppenet?" Hachibi. " This kid is one of a kind, I hope hes good enough for an ally" Tousha said feeling the hachibi sprit heal him. Tousha returned to the real world as he saw that his mark was healed. Seeing that his wind chakra was countered, Tousha grabed his blade. Fushing the bijuu's chakra and the dark wind chakra, Tousha felt the powerful chakra spin around his body at once. " Hey kid your good, But lets see your true spunk! Go all out on me! " Tousha said as he went straight forward at Hayato aiming for under the stomach. Then spining around behind him aiming for his legs and a thrid hit from the sky raining down on him. All these moves were in order as he attempted to attack.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Suddenly his opponent's wound was healed somehow "Hey kid your good, But lets see your true spunk! Go all out on me!" Tousha said as he went straight forward at Hayato aiming for under the stomach. Then spining around behind him aiming for his legs, Hayato's body liquified and each of the sword slashed went straight through his water body.

Suddenly his opponent attempted a thrid strike aimed from the sky raining down upon him. Hayato became solid once again and performed a single handsign, the sword would slash through his body as it converted into an electrical outburst as it conducted through his opponent's sword directly towards his body.

Hayato was now standing afew feet away from the man and awaited his next move with his guard kept up.
Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Tousha flinged back dodgeing his own sword. After picking up Zangetsu looking at the man that had just turned into water Tousha smirked, " You full of surprizes. Tousha coughed up some ink as he wrote in his handbook. A good oppenet.... " Whats your name kid?" Tousha said on gaurd if his oppenet would try anything sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Hayato watched as the man dropped his sword then picked it back up, suddenly the man smiled then began to write something in a notebook after coughing up ink "You full of surprizes, what's your name kid?"

"I am Hayato, a rogue shinobi..." the young warrior said plainly as he then sheathed his sword then began to gather more Senjutsu chakra while he had a break from battle.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Tousha printed Hayato's namedown in his handbook and put it away. Tousha gripping his sword back into its case looked at Hayato. " Rogue, eh? You can come back to my house anytime " Tousha said taking a break from the battle as he lied down in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:19 am

Hayato sat down in the grass and closed his eyes as he lightly clacked his feet together and formed a sensory barrier 20 meters in diameter around him. While gathering natural energy, Hayato remained absolutely still in order to be one with nature as he sensed everything around him.

Hayato then formed a single handsign and opened his eyes to look directly at his opponent and attempted to look the man directly in the eyes.
Sensory Barrier:
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:41 am

Tousha was looking into the sky. Then he noticed that his oppenet had started a new move. " So you want to fight already?" Tousha said. Tousha saw that Hayato tried to look at Tousha. Tousha then jumped into the sky. " So you wanna fight again little brat?" Tousha said taking out his blade sending a enormous wave of black wind chakra straight at Hayato that would spread 10 miles in the battle field. Tousha was about 15 meters in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:57 am

Hayato rapidly released a flurry of hand seals which formed a dome of ice around him which protected his body from the oncoming black winds. Suddenly the senjutsu chakra was released as Hayato went into Sage Mode, he then gained yellow irises, horizontal bar-like pupils, and reddish-orange pigmentation around the eyes; the mark of a true sage.

Hayato's sensory barrier sensed that his opponent was now 15 meters in the air and falling. Hayato then quickly formed a Rasenshuriken and threw it towards his airborne opponent, it sliced through his Ice Dome which was still surrounding him and the Rasenshuriken was heading directly towards the man. Hayato then placed his hand in the inside of the Ice Dome and used a partial bit of his Senjutsu chakra in it to restore the Ice back into the way it was whenever it was first formed.
Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:08 am

" Looks like you are smart but are you that smart?" Tousha said as he replaced his body appearing in another location as the rasenshurkin shereaded the big clump of grass in the air. " It seems you can look at me in every derection... " Tousha said as he started to charge up his chakra. Tousha put his sword in his left hand and focused chakra in his right hand. " I don't know how you threw that! But I'll show you a real Rasenshurkin is!" Tousha said running up to the ice dome. Tousha charged a rasenshurkin into his right hand and prepared to make a gigantic dark wind blast. Slashing the blast Tousha infused it into the rasenshurkin making the rasenshurkin dark and a small piece of the wind carryed to the ice dome as fast as possibly.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:20 am

Hayato saw his opponent avoid the Rasenshuriken and knew immediately that he needed to get out of the Ice Dome, luckily his strength was now advanced and he easily punched a hole through the area which he had his hand on. His opponent charged with a Rasenshuriken and the swift warrior jumped into the air and avoided being hit by the powerful technique.

Hayato then flew in the sky above the sharp wind explosion as he performed handsigns which caused wind to surround him and gather storm clouds above the two, it would soon begin to rain.
Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:29 am

Tousha noticed that his oppenet was doing something with the clouds in the sky " Like I said before we foght... I am Tousha, I will crush you " Tousha said holding his sword tight. Tousha was just toying with this kid. Soon Tousha would unleash his true power. " Hayato, You were a worthy oppenet.." Tousha said as he sweaped his blade as a massive dark wind chakra swarmed the skys at high speed. The attack would influd 2 miles of the sky. Tousha then put Zangetsu in it's case.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 am

Hayato was hovering in the air and watched his opponent once again send the dark wind towards him, with a flurry of hand signs Hayato created a sphere of wind around his body which deflected the dark winds in his general directon back towards his opponent.

The sharp cutting wind which was sent directly towards him was sent directly back towards his opponent whom just sheathed his sword. Hayato then prepaired for his next attack as he gathered more Senjutsu chakra, he would be able to activate his next attack at any instant. As Hayato gathered the natural chakra, it then began to rain.
Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:35 am

"dam,....Sonner or later I'll have to use the cloack...." Tousha said as he saw his wind attack was deflected and shot back at him. Tousha helded Zangetsu in the air and sended a lightning chakra wave into the sword vibrating and causing the dark wind chakra to go straight back at Hayato. The vibration only sended 1 mile back but the other mile of dark wind chakra hit the ground exploding some here in the grass.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:50 am

Hayato's wind barrier was still surrounding him, so the dark wind chakra would merely reflect back at him opponent. However, Hayato's sensory barrier was still in effect and he was able to sense his opponent transfuse lightning chakra into his sword. The very instant that the man would swing his sword in order to send the wind towards Hayato, Kirin would be brought down upon him quickly and without warning. This wouldn't take that much of Hayato's chakra due to the technique using the raw energy of the atmosphere.
Technique used:
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:02 pm

At the same time, Tousha saw that his oppenet had deflected it again and now used a stronger jutsu. Without warning Hachibi insatantly powered Tousha to Version 2! " DAMNIT! ARE YOU TRYING TO DIE!" Hachibi said. Tousha was preety pissed of when he saw that he was in Version 2 without warning. And that Zangetsu somehow was fused with the red chakra cloak. The bones over Tousha's body protected him from the kirin and now it hurt alot. Tousha's body was in a stronger motion now. Tousha looked at himself with bones covering his body. " YYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" Toush scremed as the whole battle field shock from the amazing yell. Tousha then disspeared in mid air. Repearing right under Hayato charging a huge ball. From the motion the ball was shot up to Hayato the same instint he had appeared.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)   The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle of beasts! (Only Hayato)(No killing)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next