Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_vote_lcapKitty's Summons [Complete] I_voting_barKitty's Summons [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_vote_lcapKitty's Summons [Complete] I_voting_barKitty's Summons [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Kitty's Summons [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Perverted+Kayla+Kitty

Perverted+Kayla+Kitty

Kitty's Summons [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Kitty's Summons [Complete]   Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Name: Snow Leopard Summon (Yuki)
Element: None
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Yuki is almost like a kitten, hyper and bouncy, but much much bigger. She is a house cat, though wild and friendly. She is still just a summon though so she never has to worry about dying, only her summoners dying. She is about three feet off the ground.
Owner: Kitty

Name: Double Panther Summon
Element: Fire
Appearance: Sapphire:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Zyphron:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Personality: Sapphire:
Spoiler:
Zyphron:
Spoiler:
Jutsus: Sapphire's:
Spoiler:
Zyphron's:
Spoiler:

Both:
Spoiler:

Name: Water Tiger Summon
Element: Water
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Personality: Many people have said that the water element would be wise if it were ever a person. A wise man or woman that could help with many things when asked for it. Azira is what most people would think of water. Wise, calm, collected, and maternal. She treats her summoner like a child, though compared to her they are. Azira is one of the least likely to loose her head in battle, and one of the last to be poofed away by someone's weapons or jutsus. She is about four foot four inches in cat form and five foot four in human form.
Jutsus:
Spoiler:

Name: Lightning Tiger Summon
Element: Lightning
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Personality: Rai is similar to Azira, where most people consider his emotions to be just like lightning. He is exactly that, random and bipolar. One minute he can be a gentle flash and the next he could be a raging, destructive blaze of light that storms around a certain area. It only happens in battle when he gets to be that way, though. He has a soft spot for Azira and Kitty, though he is only Kitty's friend and not in love with her. Azira on the other hand, no matter their elemental differences, is someone he would love to be with for eternity. A couple inches taller then Azira.
Jutsus:
Spoiler:

Name: Great Wind Cheetah Summon (Fuu)
Element: Wind
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Personality: Fuu is graceful and gentle. At first she may seem like a wimp, for such a large cat ( the picture shows her as small but in reality she is about as big as Gamabunta ) because she does not use any jutsu of her own, always collaborating with the other summons in her jutsus. She is strongest, though not quite the quickest, her large size makes her rather slow. She is kind, always kind, and acts like a mother to the other summons. She often is found saying, "When the babies aren't happy, mother has to comfort them." Fuu is the only one of the summons who can change their size. When she is first summoned, she is small but if she compresses her chakra to a small size she can make herself look like a kitten.
Jutsus:
Spoiler:

Jutsus All Summons Can Do:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Perverted+Kayla+Kitty on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perverted+Kayla+Kitty

Perverted+Kayla+Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Summons [Complete]   Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Complete. Finally.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Summons [Complete]   Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:13 am

Can you please give a description of how big these things are in terms of meters.
Back to top Go down
Perverted+Kayla+Kitty

Perverted+Kayla+Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Summons [Complete]   Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:15 am

Meters? O.o Boy I'm American. Feet and inches, that's about as good as I can give you.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Summons [Complete]   Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:22 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Summons [Complete]   Kitty's Summons [Complete] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitty's Summons [Complete]
Page 1 of 1