Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Partners in crime I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Partners in crime I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Partners in crime I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Partners in crime I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Partners in crime I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Partners in crime I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Partners in crime I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Partners in crime I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Partners in crime I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Partners in crime I_vote_lcapPartners in crime I_voting_barPartners in crime I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Partners in crime I_vote_lcapPartners in crime I_voting_barPartners in crime I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Partners in crime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Admin
Soran

Partners in crime Empty
PostSubject: Partners in crime   Partners in crime I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Hayato traveled back to the border between the Sound Village & Konoha while his clone was busy fighting in Kumo against the mysterious invaders. The young rogue was now wandering the area known as the Valley of the End. He examined the landscape as he walked on the water towards a waterfall which had 2 shinobi statues on each side of it.

There was much history of this place, it was a battleground for many powerful ninjas forever remembered in history. These statues were made in memory of the original Konoha battle, two giant statues were built on opposite sides of the waterfall, Madara Uchiha on the left and Hashirama the first Hokage on the right.

Hayato walked along the water until he was 30 feet away from the waterfall, he felt as if he was being watched and stood silently. The Rogue Kaguya stood in place listening to the waterfall and examining at the statues infront of him, he acted as though he didn't even notice that somebody was watching him from an unknown distance away. However he kept his guard up in case of a sneak attack
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Scorpion

Partners in crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in crime   Partners in crime I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Alright, I’ve been moving around the land of fire for quite sometime now and still haven’t found an objective yet. How about I destroy the status, or do something interesting there.

Was a first thought, but where was this thought coming from. A large figure was standing in the middle of two trees. The figure had a good set of yellow and black on with two swords strapped to his back. This figure when you see his face, well he had pure white eyes and it looks as if he were just angry as his face was directed to the sky looking up to the clouds. He was just standing there with his arms down and his feet spread apart with just a few feet apart nothing special. But soon this man would have to start moving, he began by raising his left hand to his chest with his palm towards the sky as his white eyes looked towards his hand as a small ball appeared, red and hot he moved his hand in a slow motion throwing it behind him, with that he then began moving his legs by bending them just a small amount before disappearing and landing on a tree 5 meters from his former location and began moving from tree to tree. His arms were behind him they were not in any special type seal and his destination was the place that had the heavenly battle, which to the figure seemed like bullshit to him because he felt he could take both of them. He began to sense the area around him and a figure all the way down by the waterfall, as he made his way and stopped at the last tree his stance was standing straight as behind him a massive explosion took place setting the place ablaze and once it started using his quick movement he disappeared before the figure by the waterfall would look to see and the yellow and black figure wouldn’t be there anymore, in fact he would be standing on The Uchiha big head, staring down on the figure wondering just what to do now, and wondering who this figure could be. A gennin could be highly unlikely due to the figure never underestimating others. So he stood and waited for the mortal to speak, if he choose to attack he will be dealt with accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

Partners in crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in crime   Partners in crime I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Hayato glanced up and saw a black and yellow figure standing on top of the statue of Madara, it resembled the colors of a hornet however it seemed to be a man in ninja attire. This area was surrounded by plenty of nature so Hayato began to gather Senjutsu chakra in order to ensure his safety. Last time he was in Konoha he had killed the Hokage, so he was unsure if he was wanted or not. Hayato jumped upward and ran up the statue of Hashirama until he reached the top of its head.

Hayato was then staring at the strange ninja, there was some sort of strange dark aura emitting from him. By infusing the surrounding nature chakra in the area with the calcium within his own body, Hayato could now manipulate the growth and properties of his bones to his liking at will. Which he did both rapidly and secretely to increase the density of all the bones in his body as well as any he would produce, making them stronger and more durable than steel. This would not only make any bone created weapons very powerful, but also made his body virtually indestructable.

Hayato gave the stranger a blank stare as he kept a calm expression on his face. However he remained silent as all he could hear was the waterfall, he simply awaited for the man to speak as his plain white headband began to blow in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Partners in crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in crime   Partners in crime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partners in crime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Fire Country - Konohagakure-
Jump to: