Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
The Dead will rise again I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
The Dead will rise again I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
The Dead will rise again I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
The Dead will rise again I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
The Dead will rise again I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
The Dead will rise again I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
The Dead will rise again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
The Dead will rise again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
The Dead will rise again I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
The Dead will rise again I_vote_lcapThe Dead will rise again I_voting_barThe Dead will rise again I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
The Dead will rise again I_vote_lcapThe Dead will rise again I_voting_barThe Dead will rise again I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

The Dead will rise again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The deadman
Kage
Kage

The Dead will rise again Empty
PostSubject: The Dead will rise again   The Dead will rise again I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:40 pm

With the armies of water at war with a city of clouds, the lake lay empty, weak, and easy to entangle in the control of the undead. The god of chaos, punishment, and pain would rise and the start of the end would descend like a fire upon a leaf. the screams of the damned would soon devour the sky in agony and crimson paint would cover the earth like a canvas of blood. The man known only to rule with a metal fist of destruction and torment would double his power this day. The Black Massacre would be closer and closer to it's creation..This was the first step. The step of acid, the step of flames, the step of rock, the step of thunder, and lastly would be the step of suffering.

A man of no soul, no fear, no pain, no religion, no sympathy, and no mercy walked closer to the village known as Kirigakure. The individual was mostly known by the ranking of " The Black Hand". Why they decided to rank him over a small feature of himself was unknown. His height reached approximately six feet and four inches high, being above that of the normal human. The man's hair was of a pitch-black color, blending in with the dark night. As for the style, it could be said that several strands of hair were all attached together to form these " Spikes " that drifted over his forehead as well as the back of his neck by about two inches off the head. His eyes were something that was one of his defining characteristics that separated the dead man from the rest of society. They, like his hair, were as black as a nightmare. However, that wasn't what made it truly different. They both showed no hint of emotion. No sign of a soul ever inhabiting the body that moved. It was like the eyes of a corpse or a drone. To most normal people, it would seem a bit out of place to this world, as if from the other-side,. The Black Hand's skin was of a tan, Caucasian color with a slightly darker tint to it then normal. Covering the entirety of his back and stretching over to cover the sides of his stomach and chest was a jacket of leather. It's color was also rather dark, though more like a extremely dark red rather then a pure tint. His overall build could be depicted as mesomorphic, detailing that he has a rather high muscle-mass which was above that of common people. They weren't insanely massive to the mark of being grotesque though. His arms, as his height, are rather long compared to the common person. Once reaching the hand, the details of his own body become blocked by the black steel that covers each palm from finger-tip to wrist. The metal is the detail that formed his nickname of " The Black Hand ". He thinks of himself more like A dead man walking. His real name is Zane Hataro, a identification he hasn't used in years since his departure from this abyss. At the center of each glove of metal was a small two inch orb that appeared to a clear glass, when it was the same as the rest of the attachment. Pure solid steel. Under the layers of steel was two layers of plastic insulation added for the prevention of the gloves conducting electrical current and shocking the user, Through this, Zane had made them able to take conducted electricity to amplify his own melee attacks. He had pants that appeared to be the same as his jacket, black leather that reached from the waist down to the ankles. Along the side of the right pant-leg were markings of a crimson color that seemed to be only gibberish. Attached to The Black Hand's back was a rather long sheathe that moved diagonally down for a length of seventy-two inches, nearly hitting the sand-enveloped ground. The hilt was the only thing visible from the case, being a pure-white color that was next to his shoulder. It stood out rather well from the rest of him, seeing as it was a sliver of difference in his black attire. At his feet were boots that slid over the ankles and covered the entire foot in leather-looking steel, just as his gloves. They shared the same characteristics. The same orb being at the center below the foot, but that wouldn't exactly be noticeable, At Least not yet. For a estimate one could see from his appearance, The Dead man's body was that of someone around the age of twenty, give or take a few years. His actual age was twenty-eight years, three months, and nearly two weeks. Over his soulless eyes was a odd-looking visor that wrapped around the eye-level area of the front,back, and sides of the head in a look similar to a headband. However, at the eyes was a see-through metal that seemed to be completely transparent, but changed the views of the undead. With it, the deceptional tricks of the Kiri, if they had any worth mentioning, would prove useless. The dead man had studied the village of Kiri and anticipated their departure to attack sand through spies he had sent to obtain data in enemy kines. Only two remained in this village, and such, fire would be at what remains.

One of mass-destruction walked forward to the gates of a forgotten ocean. As hell's flames are set to erupt, the undead man stare at the guards remaining at the gate. Security was low alright...Meaning, this should be rather explosive. Bringing his right and left-arm apart so that one points east, the other west, Zane prepared for the signal to be initiated in a crash of sonic massacre. Smashing both of his hands back together with a full-force clap, super-massive waves of destructive kinetic waves would be unleashed in a shock-wave with power beyond normal comprehension. The earth was torn asunder, the walls of the village broke apart and crashed to the ground. The guards were sent flying back, their limbs being torn apart and their body being decimated. The shock-wave spread for a long distance, destroying buildings and people alike in a loud sonic-boom of power. Meanwhile, at the opposite side of the village, the signal had been set. With the loud crash echoing in the endless Sky, hell's power erupted with the power of death. One hundred of The Black Hand's augmented paper-bombs had been set in miscellaneous locations throughout the southern half of the village. His two spies had been simply suicide bombers in his attack. A super-massive explosion swept through the south half of Kiri as the shock-wave attacked the north. The explosion, though triggered by much weaker ninja, was much more destructive due to the paper-combs design. The black hand had given them such power, that a single bomb could disintegrate a ninja to ashes. Flames tore away at the buildings of the south and spread, ninja burned and screams ripped through the atmosphere. A wave of chaos had drowned the weak in blood and soon a new poison lake would form under a barrier of sound.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

The Dead will rise again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Water Country - Kirigakure-
Jump to: