Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
The legendary King Enma I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
The legendary King Enma I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
The legendary King Enma I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
The legendary King Enma I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
The legendary King Enma I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
The legendary King Enma I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
The legendary King Enma I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
The legendary King Enma I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
The legendary King Enma I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
The legendary King Enma I_vote_lcapThe legendary King Enma I_voting_barThe legendary King Enma I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
The legendary King Enma I_vote_lcapThe legendary King Enma I_voting_barThe legendary King Enma I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

The legendary King Enma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bee

Bee

The legendary King Enma Empty
PostSubject: The legendary King Enma   The legendary King Enma I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 am

Name: King Enma
Appearance:
The legendary King Enma 300px-Enma
Personality: Enma was fiercely loyal to Hiruzen, although he didn't always approve of his actions. He kept reminding Hiruzen about actions in regards to Orochimaru. Enma would have preferred to have killed him the first time. Enma was seen in a flashback of Orochimaru's defection, urging Hiruzen to kill Orochimaru, which explains his current attitude. He is also quick to anger, as shown when he tried to break Orochimaru's neck, right after Orochimaru injured Hiruzen.
Owner:
1) 3rd hokage
2) Takari (Tousha's Father)
3) Tousha
History:
Jutsus:

Name: Adamantine Prison Wall
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: After transforming himself into an Adamantine Staff, Enma clones himself in staff form then boxes the enemy into a lattice. The prison wall has incredible toughness, and is impossible to break. When used for defence the enemy has no way of attacking.

Name: Transformation: Adamantine Staff
Description: This technique allows Enma to transform into a large, extendible staff that is as hard as adamantine yet as sharp as a sword. This staff can easily break through Hashirama Senju's Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees. He can also produce various body parts, such as eyes or arms, from the staff. Additionally, Enma can still move on his own in the staff form, allowing him to return to Hiruzen. Hiruzen Sarutobi wielded the staff with ease and great skill. Despite its hardness, Enma stated that he could still suffer damage from weapons such as the Kusanagi wielded by Orochimaru.

Name: Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. Because the clones form in just an instant, completely evading them is next to impossible.

Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

The legendary King Enma Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legendary King Enma   The legendary King Enma I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Approved, except Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique creates nearly 100 copies rather than a thousand and Adamantine Prison Wall is nearly impossible to break

Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net

The legendary King Enma
Page 1 of 1